Chapter 4 -edited-

Hello my lovely people as you guys may know I'm re doing the chapters because they are  all shitty and it  was 13 years old me so  I didn't know shit at all with writing and the grammer and stuff. Now I'm 16  years old and I'm happy to re write this. HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARS HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M DEAD ;(  THIS MAKES ME SOO SAD!!!!! ANYWAY HERE'S CHAPTER 4 BOGUTH TO  YOU BY ME!!!! LOVE  YA!!!

Pity that's what I hate, I despise people feeling that way towards me. The look in their eyes as they think that, that's the most awful thing in the world but it's not. I know I lost a person that I have once loved, I know I'm better now but I know that there's a scar on my heart that will never and I mean never actually heal. Always take care of someone you love or else you don't when it will be there last day to see you or you  to see them. After my heart breaking story I excused myself from movie night, now I'm here in spandex, a one off shoulder plain white T-shit that ends  at mid-thigh and messy hair. My eyes are blood shot from crying my god damn eyes  out, my cheeks are red from tears coming down my face, my lips is swollen from biting it down to hard, nose red from rubbing it to much and my throat was dry. It was 1 in the morning and to be  honest  I couldn't sleep meaning I had to take my medication for sleeping, I didn't hear anything meaning the boys were fast asleep. Thank the lord.  I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

I was about to open the door when I started hearing giggling, I rolled my eyes knowing that  it was Harry and his lady friend. I smirked when an idea popped into my head, I opened the door making sure the door slams against the all. They both jumped in surprise and cover there parts.

"Why hello " I said to them as I turned the light on in the kitchen, I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Oh its you" Harry responded

"Harold what did I tell you about brining prostitutes to the house," I said making his eyes go wide and the girl to let out a tiny shriek " you aren't allowed to bring them on the kitchen because STD'S or HIV'S might get on the counters and plus this isn't a sex room or your bedroom take them to a hotel or something" I walked through the kitchen and medicine cabinet, I grabbed my bottle and left but before that I looked at them, looking down on both of them.

"I've seen bigger boobs and bigger dick than both of yours"  I walked away leaving both shock faces on both of them.

-------

"Wake up!!!! It's time to wake up!!!!!" I heard an Irish voice scream in my ear making me groan, roll over and slap something which I didn't know since my face was still covered in my pillows but I smiled in satisfaction when I heard a really loud groan of pain. I opened my eyes and sat up  so my back was against the walls.

 I opened my eyes and sat up  so my back was against the walls

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I saw Niall's face turning bright red and grabbing his groin "huh that's where I  hit him" I thought to myself,  anyway than there's Liam, Louis, and  Zayn who had a grumpy  face. I think they woke  him up to since his hair was all messed  up, I feel you dude, I feel you.

"What  do you  guys wake  me up?" I whined as I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawn.

"Well it's  1 in the afternoon so we figured we wake you up plus we are all bored and Harry hasn't woken up and I want to do something" Louis said as he started jumping on my bed making bounce a little and my eyes go wide.

"Well I'm sorry that  your boyfriend isn't awake yet he was up  all night fucking someone else" I groan as I rubbed my eyes again.

"What?" Zayn said

"I went to go get my sleep medication and I saw  him fucking some girl in the kitchen n the counter " I responded, there jaw drops as I told them the story.

Niall was about to say something but someone barged in which was Harry when an angry look.

"I do not have a small dick"

HEY!!!!!!! WHAT  SUP???????? I know it's a short chapter but like seriously I was about to not edit this cause I was editing but than I m so  stupid that I refreshed the damn page and it didn't even  fucking save the editing like fucking hate myself right.. Anyway have a nice  day and night my lovely people till next time. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

-MARYSLEYSISXOX