Chapter 18

I am so sorry about the very late update I have been busy with school and stuff. I was having writers block as well which sucks and I have been fantasizing about Matthew Gray Gubler aka Spencer Reid from Criminal minds, It' s just he is so smart, handsome and ugh he's just sexy af. Anyway let's get back to this chapter. You're very welcome my lovelies.

---

Harry looked deep into my eyes, I stayed silent. I didn't want to tell him anything, well not yet, I looked down at his hands and noticed how big they were, huh I wonder what those hands can do ? The plea- no Mary stop you can't think of this.

"Tell me, what is a mate?" Harry said I stood up and walked to my closet, I was looking for something.

"A mate is something that a vampire has, its a loved one you will have for the rest of your life," I explained to him as I searched to my clothes trying to keep my eyes off of him "it's almost as if you feel human like when you're with them, you will feel lust, love and some many other things, if your mate is human you will have to turn them into a vampire. Sean was just telling me about it and who my mate was" I could feel Harry behind me, his body heat radiating towards me. I can feel him tense up.

"Who is it?" I turned around to see hum very close to me, his hands went down to my waist. His eyes were looking  deep into mine causing a shiver to run up my spine.

"You" I simply said Harry let out a deep breath before placing his hand on my cheek.

"So I'll be with you for the rest of my life" Harry said

"Basically," I looked at him "if you want" Harry chuckled and next thing I know his lips were pressed against mine causing me to let out a moan of surprised but I kissed him back. His lips were so soft and fluffy.

I moved my arms around his neck and pulled on his curls, he let out a soft moan and pressed his body against mine. I pushed him causing him to lay softly down on my bed, I straddled him by the waist and started kissing him again. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it lightly. I let out a soft moan which made him slap my ass, I grinded on him causing him to let out a groan.

"Fuck baby girl, slow down," he said between kiss "You're going to make me fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week." I moan into his ear, it sounded so hot I think I just cummed in my pants. No joke.

"Do it daddy," I leaned against his ear "I dare you" he growled as he flipped  us both, him on top me on the bottom.

"Baby girl," He growled in my ear "I am going to make you feel so good" He was about to pull my pants down when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door causing me to groan.

"Yes??" I yelled Harry started pepper kissing my neck, I held back a moan.

"Mary?' It was Sean, I groan and pushed Harry off of me. Harry pouted causing me to chuckle, I opened the door and Sean walked in.

"Wow I feel the sexual attention here," He teased me and Harry " Anyway we are going out to eat, do you want to come?"

"Yeah let me just fix my hair and change," I said to him

"Yeah sure you do that" He left the room and I turned to Harry who had a smirk, I rolled my eyes at him and went to the closet.

"What?" I said to him

"Can we just stay home and watch a movie or something?" Harry whined, I looked at him and glared

"No" He groan

"Baby come on" He said

"Oh now were are on nickname terms" I said and he nodded smiling like an idiot

"Yep, you're mine so?" He said

"Ok don't get all romantic on me please," I said to him " I mean it can be cute and all but not now" Harry wrapped his arms around me and as I grabbed my outfit from the closet. 

"Ok but I am still going to call you baby," Harry leaned against my ear "Or better yet Babygirl" I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I pushed him off me so he can land on my bed.

I took my shirt off and leggings leaving me in my black lace underwear and bra, I looked at Harry who's eyes was roaming up and down my body hungrily. I bit my lip before pulling on some black ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve grey wool sweater and black converse.

 I bit my lip before pulling on some black ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve grey wool sweater and black converse

"Aww I was enjoying the show" Harry whined, I giggled before crawling on top of him and giving him a kiss.

"We need to go," I said to him "Come on"

"Ok fine," Harry whined as we got off the bed "But I am going complain the whole time"

"You're such a child"

Harry smirked and smacked my ass causing me to jump and glared at him.

"I prefer the name daddy"

--

OK Hi guys I hope you all love this chapter, there is going to be some more action through the future chapters but for now on it's just this. I am happy to be back to writing in this book it has been a while. I love you all be safe.

-Marysleysisxoxo