Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Niall’s POV

I woke up the next morning with my eyes feeling tight and sore from all the tears I had spilt the previous night. I rubbed them a couple of times to regain my sight and realised that I was no longer lying on the sofa in Harry’s living room, I was in fact curled up in a foetus position in what seemed to be Harry’s bed.

I sat up, holding my weight up with my elbows against the wooden headboard. I rubbed my eyes one last time and stretched out my limbs, twitching slightly in pain because of my partially tight limbs from being curled up in a ball all night.

My mind finally registered where I was and what happened. I must have fallen asleep on Harry’s couch or something and he carried me to his bed. Wait, he carried me? Why would he carry me and put me in his bed? He could have just left me on the sofa; I didn’t even deserve that with how I treated him in the past. I deserved his kitchen tiles at a push.

I looked around the room and it wasn’t at all what I expected Harry’s bedroom to look like. I imagined it to have a large desk with a computer on it which would be surrounded by book shelves full to the rafters with hard backs and dictionaries. I expected him to have a globe positioned on his bed side table and I thought that his clothes would all be neatly placed in his wardrobe and chest of draws. Oh how wrong I was though. Instead of having a neat and tidy bedroom, his clothes were spread across his carpet and you could see them almost falling off of the coat hangers in his wardrobe and sticking out of his chest of draws where they wouldn’t shut properly because they were that full. I was surprised how his draws hadn’t collapsed yet with the amount of clothing jammed inside of them. His shoe collection was kept under his bed with the odd shoe escaping the darkness and poking out at the foot of the bed. He didn’t in fact have a computer on his small desk, in fact he had a Mac perched on top which it was sharing the space with a fish bowl witch held a couple of orange goldfish.

Overall his bedroom was a tip. If I said it was messy it would be an understatement and the biggest lie I’d have told that year.

I pulled myself out of his extremely comfortable double bed and tidied it up, it was the least I can do since he sacrificed his bed for be last night. I walked out of his bedroom, my bare feet padding along the wooden floors before crossing over onto the kitchen tiles.

Harry was sat at the counter drinking coffee and nibbling on an apple, staring out of the kitchen window. He hadn’t noticed that I had come in.

“Morning” I said, stood in the middle of the room awkwardly.

“Hey” He said, turning around to face me. He put his apple on the counter and got up to turn the kettle on. “Coffee?”

“Sure, thanks” I smiled before taking a seat on the counter

He handed me a mug which contained the warm brown liquid and sat back down on his stool next to me.

“Thanks for last night Harry” I said seriously.