Chapter 14

Chapter 14

OMG OMG OMG I’m allowed to travel to London on Sunday 4th August to go to an Overload meet and greet… YouTube them! Ugh they’re perfect and I almost cried when my mum said I can go :3

Harry’s POV

I didn’t mean to snap at Niall like that, I honestly didn’t. It made me feel like utter crap. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on me.

It was Kevin’s fault, phoning me to ask why I was dropping out of the fight which was planned to happen against James Hensley or JJ as he is more popular known by. He challenged me to a fight, since he believes that he’s better than me. Obviously he hadn’t seen me perform in the ring before, after a gallon of Red Bull or coffee. There’s no taking me down. Just because he had more visible muscles and V-lines to die for doesn’t mean he can kick my ass.

The reason Kevin wanted me to fight is because of  a little bet that he made with JJ’s coach, if I ‘forfeited’ as Kevin called it, he automatically lost the bet and had to pay up the hefty amount of money he offered to pay. I don’t see how he still expected me to play when I had a gash the same size as a ruler at the back of my head and my knee snapped in two. I’m not the Karate Kid; I can’t make a miraculous recovery after some Japanese flames hit my skin and then go on to win the title. It doesn’t work like that.

He kept asking me if there’s any way possible that I’d be able to fight. I hit the roof, was he actually being serious? Then he told me that I’d be paying for the bet money he lost, which was out of order and I apologised for cutting my head open and breaking my knee. No sympathy received, just another argument.

I sat on my bed, head in my hands feeling like shit. I couldn’t believe that I treated him like that. Putting the past completely behind me, he did nothing to me. Absolutely nothing apart from as if I was okay. He was concerned about me and I flipped on him. I’m such a horrible person. I needed to make it up to him.

After about half an hour of sobbing weakly into the palms of my hand, there was a small knocking on the door. Closely followed by Niall, who walked in with a tray of tea and toast, remembering that I had barely touched my McDonalds.

“Can I talk to you now?” He asked quietly.

I raised my head out of my hands embarrassed and slowly nodded, sitting up slightly against the bed board.

He placed the tray on the bottom of the bed and picked up my crutches by both sides of the room which I had thrown earlier in anger and placed them by the bedside draws. He was so good to me. And I treated him like shit.

He moved the tray up the bed closer to me and sat at the foot of the bed, watching me slowly take a sip of the hot tea and a nibble of my toast.

“Thank you” I muttered.

“It’s okay” He patted my good leg and smiled.

“I’m sorry I flipped at you” I said in-between nibbles.

“It’s fine Harry”

“It isn’t though” I began. “You treat me so well and I treat you like crap. You don’t deserve it Niall, you deserve someone better. Someone who isn’t me. Someone who would treat you right and not flip at you when you’ve been nothing but supportive. You saved my life for crying out loud and I basically screamed in your face over something that isn’t even your fault. I’m a crap boyfriend.” I bowed my head in shame.

He crawled nearer to me and lifted my head up slowly with his finger, looking deep into my eyes. He pecked me once on the lips before kneeling between my legs.

“You may have shouted at me but I’ve done so much worse to you. You’re not a crappy boyfriend, you’re just stressed about something and I talked to you at the wrong time. It’s not your fault you snapped, you were annoyed. Harry, you’re perfect. I couldn’t ask for someone better than you, you’re an amazing boyfriend. I’m so lucky to have you. Don’t put yourself down Harry. I’m not mad at you so you shouldn’t be mad at yourself.” He whispered.

My heart swelled slightly and I didn’t feel as guilty.

“Since I haven’t asked you officially, I think now’s the perfect time” He took his hand in mine and looked deeply into my green orbs. “Harry Edward Styles would you please be my boyfriend”

My glum looking face was magically transformed into a glowing, smiley one. My heart had swelled so much I was sure you could see it through my shirt.

“O-of course I will” I wrapped my arms around his neck, engulfing him in a huge hug.

“Good” He smirked, connecting our lips together as a pair.

It was perfect, they moved perfectly in sync. It seemed like something you would watch in a cliché romantic movie. Sparks were flying to every corner of the room, I’m sure he felt them as well. I don’t see how you couldn’t. Our lips joined together to form the most romantic puzzle ever.

I had definitely fallen for this guy.

Fluff, fluff, fluff! :) 8 votes again? I know you can do it! 

Thank you to whoever has voted/read/commented by the way! I aprechiate it so much:))