Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Right, I really don’t know how I managed to get this far in the story since I have no clue with where Im going with the plot… Anybody help me? If I use your idea ill dedicate a chapter to you! J Thank you.

6 Votes for the next chapter? I know im pushing my luck ;) I just want this story to get more readsJ Plus, I need more ideas:3 so I need time to think XD

Thank you!

DRAMA! Don’t hurt me!

Harry’s POV

I woke up the next morning fairly early to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing down my ear. I leaned over and shut off the irritating noise and began climbing out of bed so I could get to work on time.

I looked over the sleeping beauty; his tendency to sleep through loud noises that would wake a normal person never fails to amaze me.

I tucked the duvet back under him from where it had been pulled out as I got out of bed. Once I was happy that he was sleeping peacefully, I began to hunt for today’s outfit.

I grabbed a towel, my grey jumper, black skinny jeans, boxer shorts and a pair of socks from my chest of draws and headed into the bathroom for my morning shower.

I placed the clothes on the side by the sink and turned on the water and waited for it to become a comfortable temperature. Once satisfied, I stripped myself of my boxer shorts and hopped into the shower cubical.

I lathered my curls in apple scented shampoo, rising and repeating then applying conditioner. As the conditioner was being washed out of my brown curly mop, I heard the bathroom door slam. Startled, I turned my head around so I wasn’t facing the wall anymore.

It was only Niall. Once my heart rate had begun beating to its normal rate again I decided to question him to why he was disturbing my morning shower.

“Not to be rude, but why are you in here” I let out a small, awkward laugh.

“Oh, I needed a piss” He said simply, making his way over to the toilet to relieve his bladder.

Disgusted, I turned back around and began applying shower gel to my skin to make me smell better. Lathering up the soap, I heard somebody flush the toilet and stifle a laugh behind me.

I turned around and Niall was washing his hands, laughing at nothing. As far as I knew.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You”

“What?” I asked, confused.

“You’re so innocent”