Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Since the other chapter was shorter than normal, I’ll post this one even if I haven’t got 8 votes ;) 

So yeah… Vote please? It makes the updates faster 

~

Harry’s POV 

It’s been a few months since me and Niall shared our ‘I love yous’ and things were fine until this morning. Niall’s been achieving really strange, he won’t talk to me properly. He keeps either cutting me off half way through a sentence or he just gives me one worded answers.

Why can’t he just be honest with me? I’m honest with him about my kick-boxing and basically everything else.

I gave him my virginity a few days after I got my cast off my knee for crying out loud. I couldn’t walk for a few days but it was totally worth it.

It was easy to say that we were deep in love.

I was lying on the sofa scrolling through Twitter on my phone following my followers back and tweeting a couple of corny things about Harry, retweeting some crap while I was at it.

“Harry?” Niall asked me, walking into the living room.

“Yeah Niall?” I looked up from my phone to see a completely stunning sight. 

Niall’s hair was styled up into a perfect quiff. His eyes glimmering in the light, reflecting off his perfectly white teeth. He was wearing a white suit shirt with a simple black tie with his top button undone. He was wearing dark washed denim jeans and white Supras on his feet.

“Do I look okay?” he asked

“You look amazing” I smiled up at him “Where are you going?”

“I’m going meeting an old friend for a couple of drinks, I’ll be back later” He kissed the top of my head, making me go light headed from the amount of cologne he was wearing. He smelt fantastic though, so I wasn’t complaining. 

“Okay” I said, trying to act happy for him.

I was pretty disappointed if I’m honest, I thought he was going to take me out somewhere or do something romantic. No, instead he’s going for a few drinks with some old friend who I don’t even know the name to. Plus, he didn’t even bother to invite me.  Great …

“Don’t wait up for me” He called, walking out of the door and slamming it behind him.

“I won’t” I muttered to myself, allowing a single tear to roll down my face.