Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Hey! So yeah… Good and bad news:)

Good news is that I’m back now and I can upload tonight!

Bad news, my laptop’s keypad mouse doesn’t work and I need a mouse to work it. Me being the blonde I am left the mouse where I was staying and won’t get it back for a minimum of two weeks… but at night I can use my step-dads but during the day I can’t use my laptop… ARGH!

Anyway! LogoHoran got it right first! Though many of you guessed it... so yeah WELL DONE! J

Here’s the chapter! Sorry it’s late!

Harry’s POV

I groggily woke up after what seemed like a few hours. My hands were held together with a thick rope behind my back and my ankles strapped together in front of me. There was a piece of cloth of some sort jammed in my mouth so I couldn’t speak.

I was sat on a cold, concrete floor in what looked like a basement.  The walls were damp and dirty. The room itself was quite cold to say it was summer and I was sat in almost complete darkness. The only light coming from the top of the stairs.

I had no idea where I was. I didn’t even know who took me. What did they want with me?

After taking in my surroundings, not that there was much to take in, I tried to loosen the ropes on my wrists but each time I struggled the ropes just got tighter and more painful.

I cried out in pain from the rope burn and the door at the top of the stairs opened, a shadow of a person appeared in the doorway.

“Oh Curly, you’re awake” He sneered as he began edging closer and closer to me with every step he took down the stairs.

I grunted in response, wanting nothing to do with the evilness stood in front of me.

He stood above me, his face not visible but his shadow was being cast onto the wall behind me, making him look much more intimidating than he seemed even though he still scared the shit out of me.

“Cat got your tongue gay boy?” he snapped.

My mouth remained closed though I didn’t know whether it was better to talk or try my best to ignore him. I just wanted to leave this place with my life.

“No” I mumbled.

“Oh now you speak up” He chuckled to himself “Surprise you weren’t scared to do that either”

“What are you talking about?” I bucked up some confidence.

“Oh. You know what I’m talking about” he grumbled

He leaned over me, clicking the light switch on over my head which filled the awful room with light. I preferred to be sat in the dark; it seemed better and didn’t knock me sick with the state of the place. It was vile.

I’ll spare you the details; I don’t want you to feel sick. Let’s just say that the brick walls were a green colour due to moss and dirt and the support beams to the ceiling looked like they could collapse any minute.

“You don’t remember?” he said smugly. “How’s your knee?”

That’s when it hit me who he was.

Niall’s POV

I’d tried ringing Harry’s phone and it just kept ringing out and going to voicemail. I checked his apartment and it looked untouched so he definitely hadn’t been home in a while. I even checked his parent’s house but he wasn’t there.

I ran to Starbucks in hope that he had just gone to work for a couple of extra hours. I don’t know who was trying to kid, I knew that he wouldn’t be anywhere obvious since his keys were in the middle of a parking lot outside of a pub on the edge of town.

When I reached his apartment I realised why his phone kept ringing out, it was because his phone was on his bed. I picked it up and tried unlocked it, in any hope for clues to what could of happened to Harry. But he had a passcode on it. Damn.

I tried all of the obvious combinations, his birthday and 1234 etc. I tried to think of a date that would be important to him.

Then it hit me.

I tried 1302 and the clicking noise came from the phone which meant that I had unlocked it.

Trust Harry to have the date of when we first met all of those months ago as his passcode, the Thirteenth of February. My heart swelled slightly at the thought that he remembered the exact day that we met again.

I heard Harry talking on the phone to a guy called Kevin the night of our first argument about a fight that was supposed to take place but he obviously couldn’t participate since his leg was in a plaster cast and he had stitches in the back of his head.

I scrolled through his contacts until I came to Kevin and clicked his name. It began ringing immediately and a deep sounding voice answered.

“Harry?” he asked

“No, it’s Niall his boyfriend”

“Erm okay?” he sounded confused.

“I can’t find Harry anywhere, is there anyone who would have something in for him?” I asked quickly.

“What do you mean?”

“Well I found his car keys in the middle of the parking lot outside a pub but his car was still in the parking spot. It doesn’t seem right”

“Well there is somebody…”

I prepared myself for the worst.

A/N hahaha sorry that it’s so late! But yeah, I’m not telling you quite yet even though you probably know by now;)

Vote, comment and fan please!