Chapter 21 - Final Chapter

Chapter 21

OMG I’m watching James Arthur, Conor Maynard, The Wanted, The Saturdays, Wretch 32 and Ne-yo at the Fusion Festival on the 31st August:D I actually can’t wait! Golden circle and everything!

I’m so unmotivated to write right now it isn’t even funny… Yeah, I know that its short so don’t complain.

So yeah! J

Fan, comment and vote please!

Harry’s POV

“Why are you doing this JJ?” I sobbed.

I had been stuck in here for over a day now, I hated it. He was torturing me with his words, the occasional slap across the cheek but never anything more.

“You made me seem weak. You made me seem shameful” He snarled “All because you ‘couldn’t’ compete” He made quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

“I broke my knee!” I cried as the palm of his hand collided with my right cheek.

“Bullshit” He snapped.

I kept quite after that, I didn’t want to anger him. I didn’t see how it was my fault that I couldn’t fight. Well it was in a way, it was my fault I tripped in the shower but apart from that it wasn’t anybody’s fault. Why couldn’t he just understand that?

My body was trembling with fear. What was he going to do with me? Was he planning on killing me or what? I didn’t want to find out.

“I’m going to make you pay” he growled at me, making his way back up the stairs.

“What for?” I cried as he stomped up the steps.

“You know what for” he snapped and slammed the door behind him.

I laid on the concrete floor, feeling confused and lonely. I just wanted Niall.

I was sobbing into the concrete floor, wishing that Niall would just turn up and make everything better. I just wanted everything to be back to normal.

I was crying uncontrollably and I didn’t hear JJ come back into the room. He stood over me, leaving me quivering and feeling powerless.

“Please” I sobbed “Just let me go, leave me alone”

He let out a deep chuckle. “Of course I’m not letting you go.  I told you, you will pay for not fighting”