Chapter 12

Chapter 12

1k reads btw! Thank you! 6 Votes again? ;) I appreciate it!

Sorry that it’s really short!

PS, the picture on the side is George! (George Shelley from Union J!)

And the song is Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran! I'm in love with this song!

Niall’s POV

“Is he going to be okay?” I questioned her

“Well…” she began “He’s going to recover perfectly, I just want to know if you know how he got the scars on his left wrist and stomach. Apart from that, were quite happy with him. He should wake up in the next few days; he’s in a light medically induced coma to help his head heal without any trauma while we operated.”

The doctor walked away, clipboard in her hand and left me stood in the middle of the room completely dumfounded. What did she mean scars on his wrists and stomach? He didn’t… no. He couldn’t. I didn’t cause him to… please say I didn’t.

Oh Christ, I hope not.

I walked into Harry’s room to see his shining, green eyes once again not in view.  I sat beside him on the chair, stroking circles on his hand with mine.

“Harry? It’s me Niall. Please wake up soon” I begged him “I don’t know what I’d do without you”

Tears began to stream down my face; I wasn’t planning on wiping them away anytime soon. I wasn’t ashamed to be crying over him. He was mine and he was in hospital, I wasn’t going to act happy and smiley about it.

His right leg was wrapped up in a green cast which matched his eyes, his broken knee tightly wrapped up inside, protected from the harsh outside world. I wished I was wrapped up protectively, instead of being in reality and facing the harshness of the real world.

I dug in my pocket and dug out my phone, scrolling through my contacts until I came across the name that always brought a smile to my face. The only other friend I had in London.

I dialled his number and waited patiently for him to answer, knowing he might be busy.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Hey George, can you do me a big favour?”

~

“Thanks mate” I thanked George for bringing me my guitar as he began to walk out of the hospital room. Hospitals always freaked him out.