Chapter 18

Chapter 18

So I didn’t die from what I did to you on the last chapter… thank godJ

So here’s chapter 18J

Vote, comment and fan please! I want need more readers XD

Sorry I keep skipping time… but yeah, it fits

Longest chapter yet! If you don’t know the song, it’s on the side. It’s called Beautiful by Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Justin Bieber. So yeah, listen to it

This is 8 Microsoft word pages:3 XD Feel special ;)

~

Harry’s POV

It had been a few months since my break up with Niall. It hadn’t been easy, let me tell you. Niall woke up the next day wondering why he was laid in the corridor with a hangover from hell. He wanted to know why I wouldn’t let him back into my apartment, he didn’t deserve it. He woke up with his clothes and belongings in plastic bags surrounding him, so I guessed he got the hint that he no longer lived with me. He didn’t stop knocking on my door for days until I agreed to talk to him. He wanted to know why I was ignoring me and why I kicked him out when he ‘didn’t do anything wrong’. I scoffed at his remark and went to slam the door in his perfect little face but he jammed his foot in the way. “What did I do wrong?” he begged “Oh, like you don’t know” I scoffed. He looked at me with complete confusion so I let out a loud, frustrated huff. “You said we weren’t in a relationship for a start, and then allowed Zayn fucking Malik to kiss you which led you to deepening the kiss. Don’t blame it on the alcohol, I don’t believe that shit” I kicked his foot out of the way and slammed the door in his face, allowing once again for tears to flow down my cheeks until I passed out.

The break up was hell though. I’d spent days on end lying in bed watching movies with ice cream just crying. I didn’t go to work and I refused to talk to anyone. It hurt so badly knowing that he didn’t care about me at all. The whole relationship thing just seemed like an experiment to know whether he was gay or not. Well he must be gay, since he slept with me and kissed another guy. Didn’t he hurt me enough back in high school? I guess not. I tried to move on, I really did but I just found it extremely difficult. I loved him after all. I couldn’t just stop loving somebody, it doesn’t work like that. I wished it did though. I really needed to get my mind off things, watching romantic movies like a girl going through a bad break-up wasn’t really helping me. Screw that, it was making me feel so much worse.

I was walking around the shopping centre shopping for summer clothes when I remembered that I needed a new docking station for my IPod since I threw my other at the wall when I was angry at Niall.