Chapter 16

Chapter 16

This is dedicated to NouisandNarry for giving me an idea that I’ll use soon! Yeah, go ahead and read the past comments and ruin it for yourself or just keep reading ;) Your choice :)

I FINALLY HAVE A GOOD IDEA! IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY XD

This chapter’s pretty crap, it gets better with drama!

I won’t be able to update until late tomorrow because I’m going away over night with no internet J so it gives you time to get my votes in and I’ll update when I get backJ

Thank you for 2.3k reads and 188 votes!

Harry’s POV

We woke up the next morning still on the sandy beach. The sun was just rising and the sky looked like pink cotton candy mixed with splashed of orange and white. It looked amazing to say the least.

I took my IPhone out of my back pocket and quickly snapped a picture of the sky and a cheeky one of a sleeping Niall, his arms wrapped around my thigh.

“Nialler” I whispered, running my hand through his hair.

He mumbled something in return; I had no clue what he said though…

“Come on, there’s going to be random people staring at us soon”

I sat up and he groaned since he had to get up himself.

“Carry me” He held his arms out to pick me up

“Niall. My knee” I giggled, a very manly one though. Just making sure you knew that.

Niall began muttering words under his breath as he pulled himself up into a sitting position. He began to pack up the stuff and put it back into his, well mine, bag.

He rubbed his eyes and held his hand out for me so I could get up. He gave me my crutches and we began hobbling back towards the car. The steps weren’t so easy, let me tell you that. The amount of times I’d tripped, Niall must have had god knows how many panic and heart attacks. It’s nice to know how much he cares for me though.

~

We got home around 11am and we decided to have a movie day, just us two curled up on the couch eating junk food and watching random movies.

We watched Dear John first, Niall wanted to watch The Notebook but I scoffed at his idea. It’s the worst movie ever made. I don’t understand how they both died at the same time when he wasn’t even ill. It’s pointless.

I was a crying mess by the part where John’s reading the letter to his father who’s dying on the hospital bed in the hallway.

Niall just laughed at how soft I am when it comes to romantic movies but he let me snuggle into his chest as well, so that made up for it.

~

We ended up watching Despicable Me, Dear John, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging and Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never because Niall insisted that it was a good movie. I have to agree with him, it was good for a concert movie.

I had my head lent on his chest and he had his head lent on mine. I didn’t know whether I should just come out and say it. I didn’t want to put him on the spot though in case he didn’t feel the same. I didn’t want to put him under pressure to lie if he doesn’t love me back. I don’t want him to lie about his feelings in our relationship. But me not telling his is technically keeping a major secret from him, I didn’t want that either.

“Niall?” I whispered.

“Yeah baby?” He kissed the top of my head.

“I think I love you” I muttered.

“What? Look at me and let me see your big, beautifully green eyes” He lifted my head up to engulf my green eyes in his big blue ones.

“I think I love you” I repeated nervously.

“I heard you the first time baby, I just wanted to see your shining orbs. They amaze me” I blushed

“I think I love you too” he smashed his lips with mine.

Oh god was I right. I didn’t think I loved him. I knew I loved him.

Not that I was complaining, what’s not to love about him? He’s got perfect blonde hair which match perfectly with his deep, blue eyes. His skin was flawless, unlike mine.  He was the most caring person I’d met. He’d changed for the best and I loved that.

I loved him.

And I was prepared to shout it from the rooftops and announce it to the world.

I just couldn’t believe how lucky I had got to meet him again. But this time, I’d met the brave, lifesaving Niall Horan. Not the one in high school who was scared to be himself in case he got judged. I loved how he was so carefree.

I didn’t think it was possible to have such feelings about someone when we’d only known each other a month or so.

Love amazes me.