Prologue

Zayn's pov.

I walked out of history class, tugging my beanie on since the teacher wouldn't allow me to wear it. After a long lecture in class, it's finally time for the best hour.

Lunch.

I scurried off to my locker and opened it, switching my books and putting them in my bag before closing it and turning and attempting to walk swiftly towards the cafeteria.

However, I somehow managed to almost trip over my feet. Luckily I caught myself before I plummeted down and stood up straight. I felt my cheeks heat up as some girls walked by, giggling and looking at me in the way that made me blush. I scurried off and finally made it to the cafeteria. I got in line and grabbed a tray, looking at the options.

I decided on a burger, fries, and a brownie with a bottle of water. I payed for my lunch and headed over to my table. I placed my tray and bag on the table before pulling out my Kindle and propping it on my bag. I then reached for my reading glasses, put them on, and began eating while reading my book.

I was just about to go onto chapter 27 when I heard someone clear their throat and saw a tray placed in front of mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. No one ever sat with me. I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

In front of me sat Gigi Hadid, captain of the cheer team and also known as the prettiest girl in this school.

I didn't know what to say. My mouth was open a bit from shock so I closed it and turned off my kindle.

"Um, hi Gigi.."I said, trailing off.

She smirks, "hi Zayn. I know you're probably wondering why I'm here.. but I have a question--- a proposition to be more exact,"she said.

"Oh okay. Shoot,"I say.

"Well as you know, I have been single for a few months and that is not a good image for the reputation I must have. And well, I have had my eye on someone,"she says, reaching foward and running her fingers on my shoulder, making me shiver at the touch of her finger tips.

"And that's where you come in. To be blunt, I like you. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind being my boyfriend."she says straightforwardly, and waits for my reply.

"Oh! Well, I-i think y-you are pretty, and nice.."I say.

She beams at me. "It's settled! Zayn Malik, I now have the honor of being the first girl in this school to call you my boyfriend."she says, and I smile weakly at her.

I didn't agree. I think she's pretty and nice and she said she liked me.. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Maybe as we date I'll develop feelings for her.

She stood up, and reached for her tray and mine and walked to the trash can to throw them away. She was wearing a white mid thigh skirt, light blue tank top and a denim shirt like thing over it, knotted at the side.

I quickly packed my things up, put my glasses away and tossed my bag over my shoulder as she reached over and took my hand, intertwining our fingers. I hoped I wasn't sweating from nerves.

We walked down the hall and people started whispering immediately. Gigi wore a proud smirk on her face while I avoided eye contact with everyone.

I wasn't sure if this was the best idea ever, but I guess I'm her boyfriend now.

~

Justin's pov.

I walked into my new house, putting down the last box on the ground before looking around.

I finally moved to my new house in London. After graduating high school, my parents finally gave me the key to my house.

I don't mean to brag, but I come from a pretty rich family. I have no need to go to college, I have my life set up, and as an only child, I'm the heir to my parents' money.

I put my keys in my pocket before walking upstairs to see the master bedroom. I was not disappointed as I looked at the room.

The floor was wood, and there was a lounging couch against the wall, and two big doors, which when I opened, revealed a huge walk-in closet. Another door let to the bathroom, which had not only a shower and toilet, but a beautiful fancy tub. When I check the last door, I find an office. I immediately smile at the room.

The four posters California king size bed takes up plenty of space, and the canopy curtain like material is a dark red, and I fall onto the bed with a sigh at the softness.

"Enough exploring Justin. Time to call in the peeps."

I go on facebook, posting:

Justin Bieber: party at my place in London [address here]

I come and was born from Canada but I lived in london a few years ago with my parents for business reasons. It was during my freshman to junior year of high school.

My notifications blow up from comments of my friends and old high school classmates saying that they'll show up.

I run downstairs and get to work setting up the sound system, knowing this party is going to be lit.

As I get in my new car to go buy drinks for the guests, I smirk as one thought comes to my mind.

I'm sorry to all the neighbors here. The quiet nights are now over.

Hello! Welcome to Pillow Talk! This is a Zustin Mieber AU. The description is pretty accurate about the ages.

I will upload on MONDAYS.

If I do not have time to upload, I will make up with two chapters!

Please vote and comment!

-nay