12.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! Btw, the picture above is one of my instagram edits! You guys can follow me @ blurryfacejb. the YouTube video is a song by my favorite rapper, it's so good and I feel like it fits the end of this chapter. Witt Lowry is amazing.

-Recap-

Zayn's pov.

"Because you're mine,"he says, looking at me with those eyes of his. I'm left breathless again as I look at his eyes, and suddenly, feel bold in a way that I shouldn't.

"Oh yeah? Prove it,"I whisper.

------

As soon as those words left my mouth, Justin's lips were on mine. He let go of my arms which he still had pinned onto the wall, and immediately my hands went for his hair, as I kissed back. He dominated the kiss, reaching down to grip my waist as he pulled me to him. Our bodies were pressed together as we kissed. He squeezed my bum suddenly, making me groan and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He pulled away as we tried to catch our breath. I tugged on his hair and he let out a throaty moan and I then wrap my arms around his waist, my hard on throbbing against my jeans. Justin tugs at my shirt and I allow him to take it off. He runs his hands over my now bare torso, making me shiver as his fingertips brush the skin.

He takes his shirt off and I'm literally staring at his toned body and tattoos. He pushes me towards the bed that doesn't have our bags on it.

I land on my back and immediately he he hovers over me. He grinds his bulge on mine and I gasp out a moan. Justin smirks and continues his actions.

"You like that Zaynie? Bet your girlfriend's flat ass can't turn you on like this,"he says as I struggle to stay quiet.

"You're mine Zaynie. All mine, and I'm proving it to you,"Justin says, as I feel his mouth move to my torso. He kisses the spot above my nipple before softly sucking on the spot, his teeth grazing it as I cover my mouth in an attempt to be silent.

He repeats his actions a few inches under my collarbone. I hiss as he continues, then he kisses up to my neck. "I wish I could let that girl of yours know you're mine Zaynie,"Justin says, kissing a spot on my neck. I'm sure if he could, he'd be leaving more hickeys there but for my sake, since I'm with Gigi, he's not and I respect that about him.

His lips meet mine again and I feel him palm me through my jeans. I groan against his mouth. He bites my bottom lip and tugs on it. An involuntary whine leaves my lips as he chuckles, connecting our lips again.

He continues to palm me and I start feeling myself close. I close my eyes as I continue to kiss Justin and suddenly I feel the loss of contact. I open my eyes and find Justin standing. I glare at him. "What the fuck Justin!"I exclaim.

"oh, look at the time, I've got to take a shower before we go out with the lads. Bye Zaynie!"Justin says before running to the bathroom in our room. I push myself off the bed and run after him, pounding on the door.

"You asshole! You can just leave me like this! You caused it! That's not fair!"I yell while pounding.

"Why don't you go jack off?"Justin says while laughing as I hear the water turn on.

"I'm no going to fucking jack off!"

"Aww, you want some help?"Justin coos, opening the door to peak his head out.

"Yes, please!"I say, too desperate to even know what I'm saying.

"You should have thought of that before letting Gigi blow you,"Justin smirks, shutting the door in my face. I gape at the closed door, and cross my arms, going to the bed and sitting down angrily