22.

The picture of the houses, as promised :-) Justin's is the top, Zayn's the bottom in case anyone is confused... ;-p . Hope you guys love me after this chapter :-) If it's not there it's because wattpad is being mean

Zayn's pov.

"I don't want to,"I say, gripping the edges of the doorway as Louis and Liam pulled on my arms.

"You have to! You're the one that doesn't want to break up with her!"Liam yells as he tries to pry my fingers open.

"You can't make me go on this date,"I yell back and then burst into a giggle as Louis tickles me. I let go and fall on my ass, hugging myself to stop laughing.

"Look mate, you're the one who said yes to her, you're the one who agreed to go on the date, and now you have to,"Louis said. I frowned and sat on the floor, thinking. Justin's beautiful face came to my thoughts. The way he smiled, how his eyes twinkled when he was happy, and I felt my heart beat rapidly against my chest.

I pushed myself off of the ground and walked towards the door with a determined look on my face, ignoring the confused words Louis uttered as he and Liam followed me.

I opened the doors, and walked outside, looking for Gigi. She was sitting on the hood of her car, texting. I also spotted Harry's car and Louis running to it, getting in the front.

Liam must have thought I was going to go on the date, as he stopped following me. I waved him to follow and he did, confused even more.

I reach Gigi and she looks at me as I call her name. She's about to jump in my arms to hug me but I raise one hand to stop her. She frowns, confused.

"Were over,"I say nonchalantly. Her eyes widen.

"Excuse me?"she asks in disbelief.

"I'm breaking up with you, we're done,"I say. I offer her a smile before walking towards Harry with Liam following.

"Louis you missed it! Zayn dumped Gigi!"Liam says as we get in the back.

"W-what?! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna dump her!"Louis exclaims before looking out and seeing Gigi in disbelief, her mouth closing and opening in shock as people surround her, amused that SHE got broken up with. Louis cackle at the sight and Harry chuckles, looking at him fondly before sending at proud smile my way.

We drive and Harry pulls up to Justin's driveway before honking the horn repeatedly.

"Stop honking the horn,"Louis says, annoyed.

"Want me to honk your horn?"Harry teases and Louis scoffs.

"Please, it would be the other way around,"Louis says and to my surprise Harry blushes.

Justin walks out at the sound looking annoyed and I open my door, leaving my bag in the car. I run towards Justin and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist before kissing him deeply.

Justin responds immediately, and I hear the others whistling before I pull away shyly. Harry sends a wink my way, wrapping his arm around Louis as Liam takes a picture, to send to Niall I'm guessing.

"I broke up with Gigi,"I whisper to Justin, grinning.

"Right before the date?"he asks, amused. I nod and he kisses me again. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

20 seconds into the kiss, I suddenly hear a camera clicking. I pull away only to see my mother standing there with her camera, a huge smile on her face.

"Mum! What are you doing?"I demand as I get off of Justin.

"Taking pictures of my otp, what else would I be doing?"she says in a duh tone, and I roll my eyes as she walks back inside.

I hear a motorcycle and see Niall pulling up in the driveway on Liam's motorcycle.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, I just want to announce that Zayn here,"Justin says, motioning to me, "is my boyfriend,"he finishes.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "I don't recall you asking me,"I say.

"I don't need to,"he smirks, and I blush. He then takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. I smile at our hands and we all go inside the house.

Suddenly, I remember the pain I had in my bum. "Oh my god, it stopped hurting!"I say to myself as I walk in behind Justin.

"I can change that,"he teases and I rush past him and onto the couch.

Justin sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap. I lean back against his chest as he wraps his arm around me. Everyone coos at us, and I smile.

---

I walk home with a dumb smile on my face. We hung out for a while before we all went home. My mom smirks at me and my dad does too. Mom told him. Ugh.

I walk upstairs and connect my earphones to my phone. I look at my music and see the 5sos albums I bought.

I decided to shuffle them again, and Kiss Me Kiss Me comes on. I smile, letting it play and thinking of Justin. I find myself mouthing along to the lyrics and wow. I look at the album cover and the wavy haired boy caught my attention.

Doing some research, I found out his name was Ashton Irwin. I giggled and Out Of My Limit came on. I sent a cute Ashton selfie to Louis, to which he replie: back off of Luke or I'll kick your bum!

I laughed, ignoring Gigi's messages as I listened to my new favorite boys. Wow. A boyfriend and a new obsession. Life is good.

WOW I HAVE HAD TO WRITE THIS SO MANY TIMES SINCE WATTPAD IS BEING A BOOTY FACE. HOW ARE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS?

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS BELOW! VOTE AND TYSM FOR OVER 20K READS.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS.

-Nay.