16.

Pic is Zayn's house and Justin's, just to give you guys an image. They're right next to eachother in the neighborhood tho

Btw, minor smut warning

Zayn's pov.

I woke up, not from my alarm, but from my alarm, but from the shock of someone jumping on me. I made a loud 'ooph!' sound, turning and finding Louis on top of me. I glared st him and he sheepishly got off of me, heading over to Harry who was standing at the edge of the bed, a smile on his face.

"What time is it?"I mutter.

"6:30!"Louis exclaims, smiling.

"Oh, cool. Why are you guys here? I mean, not that I mind,"I ask, getting out of bed and fixing my hair.

"Well we were bored, and Louis said you had a perfectly good room full of me, and I wanted to see!"Harry says eagerly. My eyes widened.

"You told him!?"I screeched, as Louis went to hide behind Harry.

"It slipped out!"he said, a sheepish expression on his face.

I sigh loudly and open the door, walking out with them following. I open the door to my Harry room, and Harry reaches over to hold the door.

He searches in his pocket, pulling out different color sharpies. He grabs a black one and signs the door as I nearly die from happiness.

I show them the room, and Harry gapes. "Dang. You have everything!"he says, looking around. "This may take a while,"he says, as he begins to sign the cd's.

"Take your time,"I say, and sit on the bed with the Harry bed sheets. I watch as he signs multiple things, he has no idea how grateful I am right now. Suddenly I spot the time on the Harry clock hanging from the wall. 6:55.

"Fuck, I need to get ready, I'm supposed to be hanging out with Justin at his house in 5 minutes!"I screech, opening the closet in this Harry room. I'm already wearing shorts, so I just pull off my current shirt and replace it with the sweater Justin bought me that has the album cover. It's a size too big and the sleeves cover my hands, the bottom of the sweater reaching a bit under my bum.

I thank Harry quickly and they inform they'll leave as soon as Harry finishes. I nod and run down the stairs, out the door and across the lawn over to Justin's place.

I lean foward, placing my hands on my knees after I knock, panting.

"Woah Zaynie, you look like you just ran a marathon,"Justin comments as he opens the door. I glare at him quickly before walking in behind him, as he clothes the door. He has a on a pair of basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. He takes my arm and leads me to the kitchen.

"Want a drink?"he asks. I nod and he motions me to come closer to choose. I notice beer, soda, and water. But my eyes widen when I see Kool aid pouches and I instantly get one of the blue ones. Those are the best.

Justin laughs as I happily open my pouch and drink it, it's literally heaven in my mouth.

Once I finish it, I turn to Justin. "So, what are we doing?"I ask.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

I glare at him. "You invited me, I thought you had something in mind!"I exclaim in annoyance.

"Um..,"Justin bites his lip as he thinks, and I try not to stare at his lips as he does so. His eyes suddenly light up and he snaps his fingers.

"I have an indoor pool, let's go to that!"he says, excited. I frown.