32.

HELLO MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE! WARNING: HOT GUY SPAM (INTRODUCING NEW MINOR CHARACTERS [EXCEPT TWO, THEY'RE MAJOR])

Recap:

"They don't know about us.."I finish, my voice becoming lighter towards the end. I open my eyes and see Harry with a huge smile. Suddenly I hear someone clear their voice, and I spin around.

Standing in the doorway is Simon Cowell.

Zayn's pov

To say I went into shock was an understatement. I was frozen. Simon Cowell heard me sing. THE Simon Cowell, heard me sing. I was terrified.

"Simon! Long time no see! How are you?"Harry says awkwardly, walking over to the man and giving him a hug.

"I could say the same Harry,"Simon begins slowly, before continuing. "Who's this young man?"

"This is Zayn Malik, he's3= a good friend of mine. He's Justin's boyfriend and Louis' best friend, he's the one I told you wrote some of the songs for me,"Harry says as he walks over to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Zayn. You're a really amazing singer,"he says.

"T-thank you Mr. Cowell,"I say nervously.

"Please, call me Simon. What record label are you under?"he asks.

"Oh, I don't sing professionally,"I reply.

"Zayn aspires to be a singer and song writer,"Harry says.

"I'm surprised you haven't been signed yet! I assume you wrote the songs Harry showed me?"he asks, and I nod.

"Wow. How would you like to be signed to Syco?"he asks. My eyes nearly pop out of my head as Harry grins excitedly.

"Are you serious?"I ask, in shock.

"Of course. I would love to have you be able to produce your music under syco,"Simon says.

I look at Harry and he gives me me an excited nod and thumbs up.

I turn to Simon, who looks at me expectantly.

"I'd love to,"I say.

Justin's pov.

"YO, JUSTIN!" I turn to see my new friends walk into the pool are at the house my parents bought me while I'm in L.A.

"William, waddup!"I say as I take a sip of my bud light. I'm not legal to drink here, but my parents stocked up the fridge.

Being in L.A. hasn't been so bad. I've recorded, been to clubs and celebrity parties. I've made friends with a lot of people. My mind has been focused on having a good time, I actually love it here.

William walks in with Chad, Brent, Tony, Jared, and Brendan.

I met William while recording, he's my producer and we hit it off really well. He took my to the private club party where I met the rest of these guys, who are all models. William doesn't model, but he could if he wanted to. He has the looks for it. He has tan skin, dark hair, slight stubble and light green eyes, that looks slightly but barely hazel. He is 24.

 He is 24