19.

Sorry again for the long wait... but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Zayn's pov.

It was 5:55 p.m. and I was pacing in the kitchen. I was dressed, wearing black skinny jeans and a plaid button up over a black t-shirt. The sleeves of the button up were rolled up, and I combed my hair into a simple quiff. I had sprayed a bit of cologne on before going to the kitchen to help.. or to just be walking there nervously. Gigi nor Justin had arrived, and I ran to the door when the doorbell rang.

I opened it to find Justin standing there, dressed in the clothes I chose. I smiled at him as he looked at me, checking me out. A small smirk formed on his face as I let him in, shutting the door behind him.

"You look amazing, Zayn,"he whispered as he pulled me into a casual hug. His scent filled my nostrils and I casually sniffed him, leaning into the hug more. He smiled down at me and we stood there, hugging until the door bell rang again. I opened it to see Gigi, wearing a nice light pink dress, her hair styles to what seemed perfection. She grinned at me, running into my arms and pressing a kiss to me.

 She grinned at me, running into my arms and pressing a kiss to me

I hesitantly kiss back as Justin fumes angrily next to me. Gigi doesn't seem to notice him. He walks to the kitchen to greet my mother and father. Gigi pulls apart from me and smiles.

"Hello cutie,"she whispers as Justin rolls his eyes from behind her. I smile at her and she then notices Justin.

"Hey there,"she says cheerfully, and I'm surprised she has no flirty tone. Apparently Justin is too because he coughs before bursting into a coughing-laughing fit. She looks at him weirdly, before turning back to me. "Why is he here?"she whispers.

"Justin, honey, are you okay?"my mum walks out as Justin calms down, before spotting Gigi.

"Hello! You must be Gigi!"she says, and I immediately relax at the fact that she didn't purposely mess up her name. Gigi has come over to my house before, the day we started dating, but that day my parents weren't here.

"Hello mrs. Malik, nice to meet you,"Gigi says, shaking my mother's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, now let's go over to the dining room,"mum says, grabbing Justin's arm as I stay standing near Gigi.

"To answer your question,"I begun after a small silent moment. "My parents kind of adore Justin,"I say.

"But he just moved here,"Gigi says, confused.

"I know but well.. they just do,"I reply.

We walk to the dining room, where my dad is already sitting. I introduce Gigi to him, already knowing from the glint in his eye that he would call her Gina.

Justin sits across from me, as Gigi sits next to me and my parents sit at the sides of the table. I notice Gigi stare at Justin, her eyes concentrated and she seemed to think. Justin notices her stare, and narrows his eyes at her. Mischief fills her eyes and she gives him an innocent smile. Justin's lips form into a smirk, and Gigi's eyes widen before she narrows them at him, turning away. I pretend I didn't notice their exchange.

"Zayn, Doniya called today,"she says as I take a sip of my drink. My eyes widen before I start coughing hysterically. Doniya hasn't called in ages! I miss her.

"What did she say?"I ask, thinking of my older sister. She moved to America when she got married, Safaa and Waliyha begging to go with her. My parents allowed them to go there since the schools are apparently better.

"They're coming to visit for your birthday!"she says. I frown.

"That isn't for like, another couple of months,"I say.

"Still, I think you'd like to know. I know how much you miss your little sisters going into your room and messing it up,, "she says, teasing.

I'm relieved when she doesn't mention the fact that they went into my Harry room, not my regular room, just to look around like the nosy girls they are. Doniya always would scold them to leave my stuff alone. I really do miss them.

We finish dinner soon, and Justin excuses himself to the restroom. I help my parents clean up, telling Gigi I'll be back soon.

Justin's pov.

I walk into the restroom and splash water on my face. I'm glad they didn't notice my stare down with Gigi. That girl has something up her sleeve and I don't like it. At all.

I open the restroom door and walk out only to see Gigi waiting at the end of the hall.

"You like Zayn,"she says, going straight to the point.

"And you don't. Are we done stating the obvious?"I say in a tense voice.

At my respone, she turns to look at me, her eyes narrowed and her body language screamed anger, but I could see she had her guards up.

"What did you just say? Of course I like Zayn, he's my boyfriend,"she says instantly.

"Are you sure about that? Are you really dating Zayn because you like him and want to be with him? No. I know that's not what you doing,"I say.

"I'm very well aware of my feelings and actions, Justin,"she says slowly and dangerously, but the look in her eyes makes me smirk as I lean closer so our faces our inches apart.

"We both may claim to like and want to be with Zayn. But there's only one person here who's being honest and that's not you,"I whisper before backing away.

"That's not true, you don't know anything, you've barely been here for a month,"she says, stuttering a bit and I chuckle quietly.

"I know more than you think. You see Gigi, the point of the game is not how you won, it's how you played it,"I say, turning to walk away. I look over my shoulder to see her glaring at me with a tense look on her face.

"And as far as I can see, you're playing it the wrong way,"I say, ending the conversation as I descend down the stairs.

HEY MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS, I'M TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I FEEL REALLY BAD. Things have been really tough and I just took a small break and put myself first for once.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I made it a bit confusing on purpose (no pun intended). We are beginning to learn more about the whole story plot.

JUSTIN AND GIGI HAVE CLASHED, IN OTHER WORDS, WELCOME WORLD WAR ZAYNIE!

The Justin talk with Gigi is really important to the story so be aware of what was said ;-)

I love you my little zustin pillows! Once again, I'm sorry for taking long.

-nay.