13.

Pls read authors note at the end! The pic is the thingy mentioned later!

Zayn's pov.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned, trying to break free of Justin's grasp on me to reach it, but all he does is pull me closer and squeeze me. I groan as his arms squeeze all the air out of me and gasp for air.

"Let go of me you ass!"I hiss as I try to get him to let go.

"Mhm, yeah I like sandwiches too,"Justin mutters, and I snicker. He finally let's go and curls up into a little ball, and I sigh and I reach for my phone.

There are 9 missed calls from Gigi. My eyes widen as I quickly exit our room and go into the living room. She calls for the 10th time and I accept the call, putting my phone to my ear.

I immediately pull it away as she starts yelling. "ZAYN MALIK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU CANCELLED OUR DATE TO GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND HARRY STYLES? IN FACT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNEW HARRY STYLES!? I OUGHT TO STRANGLE YOU-"Gigi continues to spew out profanities after that as I wince since it still sound loud. I see Niall walk into the room and states at me with a raised eyebrow as he hears the booming voice of Gigi Hadid.

"I'm sorry Gigi-"I begin but she cuts me off. I roll my eyes. Ugh, girls.

"It's okay Zaynie, but why did you lie to me? You said your parents planned a bonding trip?"she questions.

"In my defense, I didn't lie. My parents did plan the bonding trip, but not with them, it was for me and the rest of the lads,"I explain.

She begins to speak as I go and take a seat at the table, and she tells me what she did instead of our date and I put it on speaker as I bang my head quietly on the table as she rants. My e eyes snap open as Niall taps me on the shoulder and points to my phone

"Don't forget Zaynie, next friday! Tata!"Gigi

"Oh fuck, I wasn't paying attention.. I'm screwed!"I whined, as Niall chuckled.

"She said you're going to her dad's restaurant and then are going ice skating in an indoor rink thingy,"Niall says, and I sigh.

"You saved me from an angry girlfriend rampage for not listening,"I say, smiling at him.

"It's fine mate. Wait.. did not say girlfriend? I thought you were dating Justin,"Niall says, confused.

"I'm not dating Justin, it's complicated. But I'm with Gigi,"I say.

"I'm confused. You and Justin just give off this coupley vibe, it's like there. The way he is always looking at you and how when your eyes meet, it's just something else,"Niall rants.

"Wow.. I'm honestly confused too, Niall. Up to this moment, I thought i was about as straight as a ruler,"I say, wrinkling my nose. Niall laughs, shaking his head.

"All a ruler needs is to be broken to lose its perfect straightness,"Niall points out, and my eyes widen.

"Good morning babe! Morning Zayn,"Liam says, walking in, already dressed for the day. His neck is full of hickeys and so is Niall's, how did I miss that?

"What are you two up to?"Liam asks, taking a seat next to Niall.

"Oh nothing, just giving Zayn some random advice about self-sexuality finding,"Niall says, smiling at Liam and I wrinkle my nose again at the thought.

I then feel another presence and find Justin walking out of our room. He is shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. I still can't get used to him being shirtless and so hot. Wait did I just call him hot?