30.

Sorry for the long wait guys, it's been tough recently in my family due to a family member passing away. I also turned 16 on December 25th! But what sucked the most was that a week before school ended my phone got ruined, and I had no way to update, but I got a phone now and I've gotten used to the keyboard! So here's an update!

Warning: smut

-nay

Justin's pov.

"Are you sure you have everything?"Zayn asks as he walks into my room.

I'm flying out to LA tomorrow and Zayn is sleeping over. Louis, Harry and Liam are sleeping over at Louis', us deciding to stay back.

"Yeah, I doubled checked. I'm taking everything I need.. except you,"I say sighing.

Zayn looks down and I bite my lip. Suddenly, I speak up. "Let's take a shower!"

Zayn looks up at me. "Together?"he asks as he furrows his eyebrows.

I raise my eyebrows cheekily. "Of course, we've got to save water. After all California is in a drought,"I say, thinking of the place I'm heading to.

I tug Zayn by the hand as he blushes. I push his back against the door and press my lips to his jaw as I unbuttoned his jeans. His hands grip my hair and I groan against his neck, immediately feeling Zayn grow hard. I pull down his jeans and pull away, pulling his shirt off before taking off my own clothes.

I pull him to the shower once I deem the water warm enough. I connect my lips to his, kissing him softly. I decide to tease him, swiping my tough against his lower lip. He eagerly parts his lips and I bite his lip softly, pulling away and going to his neck. He whines at the loss but then his hands go to my hair as I bite and suck lovebites all over his tan skin.

We continue to make out before actually washing our bodies and getting out drying ourselves before continuing to kiss.

"Justin.. I need you,"Zayn pleads as I grind down on him. I waste no time to place him on the bed while I wmreach for a condom and lube. I pull on the condom and lube myself up, going to where Zayn is.

"No prep, just go in,"Zayn says as I climb on top of him. I intertwine my hand with his while I prop myself on one elbow with my other arm. I slowly push in, watching Zayn's head fall back onto the pillow.

I press my lips against his as I begin to move inside of him. I then pull away to adjust my angle and find a steady pace. Small sounds of pleasure leave his lips as I thrust in and out. Hi hands move to my hair and he tugs softly as I thrust deeper, hitting his prostate.

"Justin, I l-love you,"my Zaynie breaths out as his eyes look glazed, full of love and lust.

"I love you Zaynie,"I say before kissing him as he reaches his climax. I quickly follow, placing my face in his neck as I orgasm.

I look over at Zayn and see his eyes on me. I smile softly at him as I pull out. We clean up, and get dressed for bed. I toss Zayn some boxers and a shirt before climbing in next to him. I fall asleep with him in my arms.

---
I wake up and brush my teeth, getting ready for my flight.

I pull on some blue ripped jeans and a nice jersey like shirt before putting on my white vans.

My flight is at 2 p.m and it's 10 a.m. right now. I wake Zayn up, and he grumbles as he goes to change and then heads to the bathroom.

He walks out, more awake, and I kiss him, feeling the mintyness of the toothpaste.

I check that I have everything, grabbing my bags and plane ticket. I make breakfast quickly, and Zayn and I eat in silence. It's now 11 by the time Harry and the others arrive, and I load the car.

"It's safe to be there at least two hours before my flight in case it goes early,"I say as Harry takes the wheel to my range rover, Louis next to him, and Liam in the back with Zayn and I.

We drive to the airport, listening to the music in the car. We arrive sooner than expected, and surprisingly, there are some paparazzi. I notice Harry tense up as he pulls Louis closer.

"Harry, over here!"

"Harry, is that your boyfriend!?"

"How did your fans react to your relationship, Harry?!"

Suddenly, I feel light flash at me.

"Justin, are you going to pursue music with def jam records?"

"Did your dad sign you because your his son or because you can sing?!"

"Are you aware of how your boyfriend will affect your fame?"

I block them out and we try to get through. Luckily, airport security didn't let the paparazzi through one we went to our section at the terminal.

"Zaynie,"I say before hugging him, seeing him looking a bit shaken up.

"Don't listen to what they say,"I tell him, kissing his forehead.

"What if they're right? What if I affect your fame?"Zayn asks.

"I was gay before I met you, I've always been out, my dad knows it, I'm sure he won't do anything about it,"I say.

"I'm just scared,"he whispers.

"Zaynie. I promise. No matter what, I'll always come back to you."

I hug him before we sit, Liam and Louis sitting next to Harry across from us.

We wait an hour, and then suddenly they begin calling the flight to board.

I stand up, frowning when seeing Zayn tear up. I kiss him, trying to be the strong one.

"I'll miss you so much,"he says, holding my hand as if he's afraid to find out what will happen if he let's go.

"I'll be back soon. I promise,"I whisper, and with one last kiss, I board the plane.

HEY MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. I have finally updated.

There are only a few chapters left, and then the sequel will begin!

I will try and finish this book this month and start the sequel in February!

How did you like this chapter? Next chapter will be better, and hopefully the last chapters will be longer as well.

Comment and vote! I love you my little Zustin pillows!

-nay.