21

Outfit Zayn borrows from Justin later :-)

Zayn's pov.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I groan and sit up.

"Fuck!"I shout as I feel a pain shoot up my back from my bum. I wince and lay back down, whining as I attempt to get up again. I check the time and it's 6:30 a.m.

I am still in fact naked and just put in some boxers before noticing the note from Justin. It read: dear zaynie! How's your bum ;)? Well you still have to go to school today so I left you an outfit hung up on the closet door, I didn't know if you brought clothes for school or not. But come downstairs when you're done getting ready.

I turned to the closet door and saw the outift. I grinned at the thought of wearing his clothes, and went to his bathroom. I took a shower, using plenty of Justin's body wash.. totally not so I could smell like he does. He smells amazing.

I put on the black jeans, the white t-shirt that was big on me, and finally the leather jacket. They all smelled like Justin and I subconsciously cuddled into the jacket.

I put on my shoes, and walked down the stairs. I found Justin cooking and walked up behind him, hugging him he froze a bit and then realized it was me before relaxing. I let go and grin as I see that he made pancakes with blueberries, one of my favorite breakfast meals.

"So I was wondering, and thought we could hang out after school,"Justin speaks up as he places two plates on the table, along with two glasses of ice cold orange juice.

"Sure, what day is it again?"I ask.

"Friday,"Justin replies before he begins eating. Suddenly I frown.

"Fuck.. I have a date with Gigi today.. I totally forgot. Ugh,"I say, slouching down into my chair with a pout.

"Well that's your problem. We can hangout tomorrow,"Justin says, and I frown more and wish I could cancel it again. I finish my food, as Justin smirks at me when I move in my seat due to my bum hurting. I blush and look away.

"Harry called by the way. He said he's gonna a pick you up with Louis for school, he should be here soon-"he is cut off by a car horn.

I'm about to run to my house to get my school bag when Justin holds it up and gives it to me. I grin and thank him before rushing to the door.

I'm about to open the door when I stop. I feel like I need to do something. But what? Suddenly, I walk back to where Justin is now sitting on the kitchen counter and put my hands on his face, before kissing him.

He kisses back instantly and I pull away, a blush forming on my face as Justin smiles. Not skirlst, but actually smiles. A smile forms on my face at the sight before I walk away. Instantly, I wince as I feel Justin smack my ass, glaring over my shoulder as he laughs, before walking out.

"Took ya long enough,"Louis says once I make it to the car. I roll my eyes before greeting Harry, and we drive to school.

--

"Bye Harry!"I say as I get out of the car. To my surprise, as I wait for Louis to get out, I see Louis and Harry share a sweet kiss. My eyes widen as Harry continuously pecks Louis' lips before kissing his forehead, and Louis finally gets out of the car.

"What was that?! You didn't tell me you guys were at the kissing stage already!"I say instantly as Louis and I walk to the entrance.

"Well Harry asked me to be his boyfriend last night. He said that even though it was a short time of knowing each other, he didn't want to wait any longer, he said, and I quote, 'I want you to be mine before someone else takes you from me'."Louis says, a lovesick smile on his face.

"And you're barely telling me this now? I can't believe you, you're my best friend, I'm supposed to be the first to know this,"I say, faking a pout.

"Well excuse me, you didn't tell me you got your ass owned by Justin last night,"Louis says, sass clear in his tone. My face pails.

"W-what are you talking about?"I say, pretending to be confused.

"Don't play stupid with me mister, if that horrible limp you have isn't a huge sign that says 'I had great sex', I don't know what is,"he says. My face burns red.

"Who had great sex?"Liam says, as he pops up, a relaxed smile on his face. I can sense he and Niall had fun too.

"Apparently you did,"I tease.

"Justin ducked Zayn,"Louis whispers to Liam who chokes on his spit before turning to me with a smirk.

"I fell in the shower,"I mutter in a final attempt to lie as we reach our lockers.

"Mhm, sure. Don't tell me that, tell your girlfriend that because she's coming this way. You're telling me everything at lunch though,"he says before walking away with Liam.

"Zaynie poo! I missed you! Last night was great, your parents are so cool,"Gigi says as she throws her arms around my neck.

"By the way, you look great today. I hope you're ready for our date today, we're found straight after school,"she says. We are about to start walking to take Gigi to class when another pain shoots through my bum. I hiss in pain.

"Are you okay?"she asks in worry.

"Yeah. I woke up late and rushed in the shower, and fell when I got out. Hit my tail bone,"I lie. I see Liam and Louis walk towards us so they can walk with me to our class after dropping off Gigi.

"Oh. Be careful next time, don't wanna hurt your cute bum,"she says, and I see Liam and Louis smirk as they overhear.

We drop off Gigi and then walk to our first class. Louis tells Liam more of how Harry asked him out, since he didn't finish telling him while I was with Gigi.

We walk in the classroom and I see the hard chairs before whining.

"Good luck sitting down the whole day,"Louis says, as he in Liam snicker.

HELLO MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. I'm so sorry for the lack of update... once again. I go back to school in 4 days and I haven't even finished my summer homework, I'm so screwed. Plus im currently obsessed with the show Prison Break. Wish me luck!

I JUST WANNA TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS. Your comments and votes and reactions to this book make me so happy and give me inspiration to continue, or else I would have deleted this book already or neglected it like I've done with my other books. SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. YOU'RE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS.

so.. the date with Gigi is next.. who's ready?

I'll try to update as soon as I finish my summer homework.

AND IN THE CHAPTER WHERE I SAID I WAS GONNA PUT THE HOUSES PIC, IT DIDN'T LET ME SINCE THE CHAPTER GLITCHED. SO I'LL PUT THE PIC IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ps. I'm considering changing my username. Should I change it?

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS.

-nay