End (Epilogue)

THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR THIS BOOK OMG I'M EMOTIONAL. ITS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY,AND ITS COMING TO AN END. BUT WE'RE ABOUT TO START A NEW JOURNEY WITH THE SEQUEL. I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, YOUR COMMENTS, YOUR VOTES AND YOUR LOVE. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. HERE WE GOOO

P.s.: I'm fast forwarding in time because this is foreshadowing the sequel. You may be confused but that's the purpose song everything will be explained in the sequel.

~6 months later~

Zayn's pov.

--monday--
After 6 long months, Justin is finally coming back. Our relationship remained. But everything was slowly falling apart.

The long distance ruined everything. Justin was too busy to call, and if we did call, the calls were brief. I also started recording the songs for my debut album.

So much happened over the last 6 months.

I turned 18. Gigi moved on and instead became one of my closest friends. Gabe still liked me, but he doesn't bother me anymore.

Niall moved here, and he now happily shares a flat with Liam. Harry's album slowly was recorded with time and effort. We all recorded the music video for they dont know about us, and it was a hit. The singles were released, and the album came out 2 weeks ago. Harry is leaving for tour in 1 week, all of us accompanying him

Did I mention that Liam, Louis, and I  graduated? Well we did. Did Justin come or congratulate me? No.

But I'm hoping things will get better now that he is coming back.

I play with the sleeves of my sweater which hide some of the tattoos I recently acquired. I think of up Justin doesnt know how much I've changed and what I've done.

I'm not the same 'twink' I was before. I had facial hair now. I had part of my hair dyed blonde. I had tattoos and I want following my dreams. My first album is halfway done, and to be released in 3 months, which will be September. Justin hasn't seen a single picture of me. We haven't skyped. It's only been phone calls. Not to mention he unfollowed me and everyone from social media except Harry. When I asked, he said his dad said he could only follow certain people.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!"I say.

Harry walks in, followed by Louis, Liam, and Niall.

"He's here. He's asking for you,"Harry says.

"Is he at his house?"I ask. They nod.

I stand up, fixing my sweater and slipping on my shoes. I double check in the mirror, before walking out of my room and heading towards Justin's house.

I see him waiting at his door and my heart stops. His hair is still longish like when I first saw him, and he smiled at me before looking at me attentively. His eyes raked over my body and he looked shocked at my appearance.

I walked over to him. He still towered over me.

"Wow Zaynie.. you've changed,"is the first thing he says. He runs his hand through my quiffed hair, then slides his hand down to the stubble on my face. A small chuckle leaves his lips before he leans down and kisses me.

We all go into his house and hang out for a while. Soon enough, they leave, probably knowing we needed time alone.

"So, um. Are we going to talk?"I ask quietly.