27.

I'M SO SO SO SORRY GUYS. I feel terrible to not update so long. Plus wattpad is being messed up and my story doesn't show up when I try to write? I fixed it now tho. Let me do a little recap.

Harry's photoshoot tho

Zayn and Justin are together. Zayn is going to write songs for Harry, Niall is leaving on Friday, and they're in a party rn in Justin's house when an unexpected voice talks to Zayn. It's currently Thursday in the story.

WARNING: there will be a scene where it seems that there will be forced contact, but no actual forced sex scene, just letting you know in case that makes you uncomfortable.

Also, there will be a lot of pov changes between Justin and Zayn. They're necessary tho lol.

Zayn's pov.

I froze, slowly turning around. I saw Gigi standing there with two guys who I don't know. They don't go to my school. They look like twins.

"What are you doing here Gigi?"I ask, slowly walking backwards towards the staircase but I suddenly feel one of the guys block my way.

"Oh you know, heard there was a party. By the way, these are my cousins, Jake and Drake. They're my friends,"she says, a smirk on her face.

"That's beyond the point, Gigi. How did you find out about the party?"I ask.

"Well Jake and Drake happen to have gone to high school here with Justin,  and they saw the invite he posted on facebook. They know he stole you from me, so they sneaked me in. Now, I'm here for one reason,"Gigi begins.

At this point, I turn and try to push past Jake or Drake or whoever it is blocking my way.

However, that ends unsuccessfully as I find myself pinned to the wall, face against the wall.

"I'm not letting you go until you take me back, Zayn,"Gigi says.

"No way!"I exclaim, then hiss when I feel the guy pinning me to the wall tug my hair from behind.

"That's enough, Drake. Now the problem here, is that Drake and Jake are both gay. And I wonder what Justin would think if he saw some very compromising pictures of you with them,"Gigi says casually as she comes to the side of me, while the guy I now know as drake continues to pin me against the wall.

"You wouldn't dare,"I say, my heart pounding at the thought of that happening.

"You have no idea what I'd do to get what I want,"Gigi says seriously.

"Now, what do you choose, coming back to me, or having your boyfriend hate you and dump you?"she asks.

"There's no fucking way I'm going back to you,"I spit out angrily at her, and she gives me a sickenly sweet grin.

She begins to walk away and I feel each of my arms be grabbed and dragged into the closest room. I begin to panic and right when in about to tell for Justin I feel Jake cover my mouth.

I feel someone shove me to the floor and my heart drops when I realize we're in Justin's room.

Justin's pov.

"What's taking Zayn so long?"I mutter to myself, noticing he's been gone for about 15 minutes.

I nod to what my friend Dan says before I excuse myself, ready to head out to look for Zayn.

I check the restroom downstairs first, and find it empty aside from a girl puking in the toilet. I wrinkle my nose before turning to get out. I then bump into a dirty blonde haired girl and am about to apologize before she looks down and walks away quickly.