18.

I hope you guys enjoy this update! Sorry for the wait. The pic is Justin outfit later on! No smut but there is some making out lol. Btw, TYSM FOR 1K+ VOTES.

Zayn's Pov.

"And it was so adorable! I was getting out of his car when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned me so I could face him, and said 'Um, Louis, do you like, want to go on a date with me? It's okay if you say no, I mean, I understand why you would say no', and he just kept rambling,"Louis said to me, a huge smile on his face as he described how Harry asked him on a date. Liam and I listen attentively.

"I'm actually not surprised you memorized how he asked you out,"I say, a teasing smile on my face. Louis scoffs and punches my arm playfully. That leads to me playfully punching him back. Louis stared at me with wide eyes before tackling me, which leads to us rolling on the grass. We were eating lunch in the field today, since Liam claimed that the cafeteria had terrible reception to text Niall in. We were sat under a tree.

Liam watched us in amusement as I tried to pin Louis down, however, he somehow managed to turn us around. Then we kept rolling and were suddenly interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

We both turn to see Gigi standing there, instantly smiling when she sees me. "I hope everything is good here?"she asks, and Louis and I pull apart.

"Yup, everything is fine,"Louis says before walking over to Liam. I turn to look at Gigi.

"Hi.. Gigi,"I say, awkwardly rubbing the back of my head. I'm basically cheating on her. It's hard to look at her now.

"Hey Zaynie. I was wondering what time I should arrive at your home for dinner?"she asks.

"Oh right, dinner. My mum said 6 should be fine,"I reply.

"Great, now how about you come sit with us?" Gigi doesn't wait for me to answer before she is pulling me to where her friends are, across the field. Liam and Louis smirk at me as I give them a pleading look.

We finally reach one of the outdoor tables that has some of the cheerleaders and their boyfriends. Some random jocks sit too, badly flirting as the girls giggle.

"Hi Zayn!"I hear Alice, Gigi's best friend and Co captain of the cheer team, say. She's also the girl who told me Gigi knocked out at Justin's party.

"Hey,"I say shyly, looking down. Gigi pushes me to sit and she slides onto my lap. My face turns red as she giggles, wiggling her bum on my lap. I awkwardly look away as the jocks finally notice me.

"What's the nerd doing here?"one of them asks.

"Don't call him a nerd, that's Gigi's boyfriend, you're so late,"a girl says, I think her name is Amanda. She's in my English class.

"Seriously Gigi? You stooped down low this time,"the guy says, snorting. I ignore him, looking at my hands.

"Josh, just stop it, okay?"Gigi says, giving him a pleading look. He looks at her for a few seconds before he scoffs and turns to talk to his friend.

I feel so out of place as the other people talk and Gigi doesn't seem to notice. Finally, the bell rings, and Gigi moves off my lap. She kisses me quickly before I walk off towards Louis and Liam.

-------

"I don't know what to wear,"Justin sighs, running a hand through his hair again.

"I don't even know why you're worrying about it, it's just dinner with my parents. It's not like they don't love you already,"I say. Justin picked me up after school, and I've been at his house since as he stresses over what to wear.