3.

Zayn's Pov.

I didn't know what to say. He's gay. I have nothing against gay guys but the fact that one tried to hit on me.. it was, strange.

"Oh! Well.. I don't know what to say.."I trail off. He smirks before pressing me up against the wall.

"Don't say anything then,"he says as my eyes widen and I feel my heart beating rapidly in my heart. I feel something I've never felt before. And he is causing it.

He smiles when feeling how fast my heart is beating and presses up against me more. An involuntary shaky breathe leaves my lips when I feel something hard press against my crotch.

His hand reaches up to caress my face and that's when I remember. Gigi. I slap his hand away and push him, which only makes him move back a little bit.

"Stop. I'm dating Gigi,"I mumble, crossing my arms. His face didn't show rejection or sadness or jealousy. He was just smirking and had a glint in his eye.. he was feeling confident.

"That didn't stop me from flirting with you, why would it stop me now?"he says back.

"Because I'm not doing anything with you and you should respect my relationship. And I'm straight!"I say back.. but my voice decided to crack when I said straight.

His face becomes emotionless as he once again presses me up against the wall.

"You sure about that?"he whispers husky in my ear, and I feel his hand grip my hard on.. wait.. I'm hard.. fuck.

My breath hitches when I feel him grip me, and then he decided to squeeze and I bite my lip to trap the moan threatening to slip out.

He smirks before letting go and walking away. I watched his retreating form and then looked at my very obvious hard on. I tried to think of something gross and suddenly Liam shows up.

"Dude this party is lit- Oh god are you hard?"his voice turns to amusement as I try to awkwardly cover the boner with my hands.

"Shut up!"I whisper harshly.

"What happened?"he asks as he grabs a red solo cup and begins piling ice into it, probably planning to add a drink so that the alcohol mixes with the ice and doesn't get him drunker.

I stay quiet and he just sighs, and tells me to move my hands. He leads me to a chair and dumps the ice on my boner.

"Liam you f*cker! What the hell- oh its gone!!"I say happily.

"Yeah. So now tell me what happened or I will assume,"he said.

"Um.. well.. Justin grabbed me.."I say.

"Of course. He just can't keep his hands to himself. I'm actually not surprised he's going for you,"Liam says.

"What do you mean?"I ask.

"Justin is known to be interested in twinks,"Liam says.

"Twinks?"I repeat, confused.

"A guy that looks younger than his age, and not physically mature yet. You look like a 16 year old, no offense. You're all skinny and small and innocent and that intrigues him, other than the fact that are good looking,"Liam explains.

"I don't know whether to be offended or.."I trail off.

"His last boyfriend he had here was when he was in junior year, before he left. It was a freshman, surpisingly. The guy was such an adorable and innocent thing and Justin just wanted him."

"What happened?" I say, generally interested.

"Well let's just say that after dating Justin, he wasn't innocent anymore. Little shit was not gay, but bisexual, and more attracted to girls. So he's known as a womanizer and seducer. Gets any girl. And occasionally guy, that he wants."

"Damn. I don't know what to say."I finally say.

"Don't say anything then. Just know, he won't give up."Liam says, before informing me he will get another drink and walking away.

I sit and think, taking in all the information. Suddenly one of Gigi's friends stumbles over to me through through the crowd.

"Gigi passed out. We any ready arranged that she would sleep over at my place so we'll be taking her there now."she says. She seems the most responsible and nice out of them.

"Okay thanks .."I trail off, not knowing her name.

"Alice,"she says with a smile. I smile back and she goes out the front door.

I drink one more cup of lemonade and hang out with Liam before it's 11 pm, and I head over to my house next door.

I am so confused. I think of everything that happened. I'm taken, and I have and guy after me.

But.. that guy turned me on either one touch.

I'm so confused over everything right now. I prepare to go to bed, leaving leaving a pain killer for the mild hang over I might have in the morning. I mean, who has a party on a monday? I guess Justin does. Buy oh well.

I pick out my outfit as well and then go into the comfort of my bed.

Maybe things will get better as I date Gigi.

Maybe...

Hey guys! I'm backk.. two days late. I'm so sorry, I was so busy with the science fair that I didn't have time to write.

And this is short. But next chapter will be longer!!

-nay