14.

Minor smut warning.. ;-p

Pic will be Justin in a later scene :-D

Zayn's pov.

Justin's hand covers my mouth in attempt to keep me quiet.

"Shhhh, can't have you waking up the boys,"Justin whispers.

A whine escapes my lips and is muffled against his hand, as I grip the bedsheets around me.

How did we end up here? Let's go back into the past up to a few hours ago.

*2 hours ago*

After spending 4 hours at the zoo, and getting dinner, we finally began to drive home around 8:30 p.m. Harry was once again driving, Louis dozing in the seat next to him.

Liam and Niall were asleep in the middle row, their heads resting on one another's. Harry was focused on driving and that left me.. in the back row.. with Justin.

Now that would have been fine with me, if it wasn't for the fact that he was not asleep. In fact, he was very much awake, and feeling awful mischievous.

Which means, he decided to continue to mess with me again. I literally was fuming as he ran his hands along my thighs, shaking his hand off for about the 50th time. However, he didn't stop this time and moved closer. I felt his hand go around my waist and pull me to him, as much as he could with my seat belt on. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them behind me with one hand.

He looked at me in the eye as he smirked, running his fingers teasingly on my inner thighs. I gulped as he got closer to my crotch, and before he could do anything, we heard the car shut off.

I could have kissed Harry for getting us to the hotel that quick. I swiftly climbed over the seats and got out once Liam and Niall did, and rushed to the hotels door.

Justin, however, didn't rush behind me, and just smirked as he walked next to Harry and Louis.

I rushed to the elevator and once it arrived, I stood as far as I could from Justin. I could feel him staring at me. It annoyed me to no end and I tried to ignore him.

We walked into the suite, all tired. Walking around the zoo was tiring, especially since Louis and Niall were running like little children and decided to get lost.

We found them making faces at the chimps.

We also got to pet a giraffe and it was amazing. Harry took a picture, and wanted to tag us all. Which, of course, meant I had to make social media.

After I did that, we were tagged and instantly I have so many followers. I'm still shocked about all the girls dm'ing me saying I'm hot, which lead to Justin turning off my dm's.

"We're gonna head to bed now, night guys,"Niall says, holding a sleepy Liam's hand as they go into their room.

Harry and Louis also bid us good night and go to their room. That leaves me alone with Justin.

"Hey Zaynie,"he purrs in my ear all of the sudden and I jump. I gulp, looking to see its 9:30. I rush to the room, muttering something about a shower. I quickly get a pair of boxers before running into the bathroom.

I lock the bathroom and press my back against the door. I breath in and out to release my nerves. Once I'm fairly calm, I turn on the water and take a nice warm shower.

I walk out in my boxers, drying my hair with the towel and look at the clock. 10:10. Did I really take that long? Dang. I turn and find Justin on the bed, laying like a model. His hand is on his crotch and my breath hitches.

I gulp as I stare at him, with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he opens his eyes and looks at me. A small smirk forms on his face, as his eyes rake over my body.

He suddenly stands up, walking over to me. I walk backwards and like always, I'm trapped between him and the wall. His breath fans my face as he leans closer, looking into my eyes. A smirk is on his lips as he reaches down to grip my hard on- wait, when did I get hard?

"Did I cause this?"he whispers hotly in my ear, rubbing softly. A whimper leaves my lips and and he chuckles. My hands instinctively reach for his hair and I try to bring his face down to kiss him when he pulls away. I frown, looking at him and suddenly grab onto his shoulders as he picks me up. He carries me to his bed and puts me down. (pun greatly intended ;p)

He hovers over me and presses his lips onto mine. I kiss back, trying not to moan through this kiss as he grinds down on me. I'm throbbinf badly and I begin to grind up to meet his hips as he chuckles.

"Someone is a little eager,"he says huskily, and I nearly die at the sound of his voice. His hand slips down and reaches for the waistband of my boxers. He looks at me and I nod my head in approval.

"You're not gonna leave me hanging again, right?"I ask as I wait for him to do something. I gasp as he reposition us so I'm on his lap, sitting over his erection. I could feel his bulge press against me through his boxers. He reaches down and grips me in his hand.

"Not this time Zaynie,"he whispers as his hand begins to pump me slowly. He runs his thumb over the tip and I let out a breathy moan. He moves the hand he had on my waist to my mouth and covers it as he begins to move his hand.

*current time*

His hand was still slowly and painfully moving on my length and I whined again, involuntary bucking my hips into his hand. He let's out a soft laugh.

"Calm down Zaynie, don't fuck my hand,"he says teasingly, and I bite his hand. He hisses but doesn't move it.

Suddenly, he picks up the pace, sliding his hand up and down much quickly. All the sounds of pleasure leaving my mouth are muffled in his hand, and I accidently grind down on his boner, making him hiss and I blush.

I start feeling close and he can tell, noticing the way my eyes shut and I clenched my hands around the sheets. He chuckled softly and moved his hand even faster. I was soon climaxing as he jacked me off during my climax. My moan was caught behind his hand and he finally moved his hand as I tried to catch my breath from the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

I get off his lap and sit on the bed, facing him.

"Way better than what Gigi's mouth can do, isn't that right Zaynie?"he says, and I just stare at him, my cheeks flushed. I look down at his lap and see his own erection.

"Do you.."I trail off as I feel my face burning. He chuckles again and pats my head.

"It's okay Zaynie, don't worry about it. I'm gonna go take a cold shower, get ready for bed,"he whispers, pecking my lips before getting his stuff and walking to the bathroom.

Justin's pov.

I hate cold showers.

HEY MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS! YOU FINALLY GOT SOME SMUTTY CONTENT!

I don't know if I'm good at writing smut lol but I hope you guys enjoyed that!

Comment your thoughts on this chapter! Your comments make my day!

Bye my little zustin pillows, I love you guys so much, really.

-nay.