1.

Justin's Pov.

I pushed the door open and put down the many bags of drinks I was holding. There was beer (heineken), vodka, tequila, jack daniels, brandy, bourbon, and many different brands of alcoholic drinks for my guests.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a large box in which I had a very special item in.

It was a fountain. Any drink could be put in it and would flow down into the many sections of the fountain and then flowed back to the top to keep the cycle. In total it served about 60 or so people before it had to be refilled.

At my parties, I was always known for having great drinks, but mostly because I made an amazing drink and put it in the fountain.

I had decided to make my favorite drink for the fountain. An alcoholic strawberry lemonade. The drink consisted of my secret recipe of strawberry lemonade with vodka. It was great and flowed through the fountain keeping it nice and fixed.

I had to make plenty because it runs out fast. So I set to work. Pulling out plenty of strawberries that I purchased, I chopped them up after washing them and removing the green part. Once they were chopped in half, I made sure I had three cups worth before adding them to the blender. Then I added the sugar and vodka and blended them. I repeated this process 4 times and then put it aside.

I then reached for two 5 gallon water jugs, and put half the water of each jug into two other empty jugs I had. I added enough lemon, and then shook all four jars. I grabbed the blender strawberry vodka and added it evenly into the jugs. I put the lids and shook them, then opened one and served myself a little.

Tasting it, I smirked. Amazing as always. I tasted all of the jugs and all the lemonade vodka was ready.

As I put ice everywhere and chilled the drinks, I got ready for my guests. It wasn't long until they arrived. Maybe 5 hours since it was 3 and started at 8. Okay maybe that is a long wait..

I'll take a walk around the neighborhood for now.

~

Zayn's Pov.

I was in my last period and people were whispering. Other then the fact that Gigi and I started dating, there had been another rumor, but I hadn't gotten involved with it.

But now as I overhear this conversation, I hear the person mention that "Payne is back."

Payne as in Liam Payne? Liam was a very popular boy who didn't care about his popularity. He was a typical bad boy, smoking and ignoring everyone. The only difference is that I heard he's a big party animal.

Is he actually back? I have no idea. Not that I care, but it's sparked my curiosity. Okay maybe I don't care. I'm just trying to get my mind off of Gigi and I.

And just like that, I'm back to thinking about how I'm committed now. I'm so into my thoughts that I don't notice Liam walk into this class.

The teacher introduces him, despite the fact that everyone knew who he was since he only left a few months ago. He takes the only available seat which was next to me.

"Hey, you're Zayn right? Gigi's boyfriend?"he asks.

"Yeah. That's me,"I answer in a flat tone.

"I heard everyone is surprised about the relationship."he says.

"People have nothing better to do with their lives other than criticize,"I say while staring at the front of the room.

Liam laughs quietly. "I like your attitude. It's true. It pisses me off that people have expectations that cheerleader dates jock and all that shit. They end up criticizing either way."

"Finally, someone who agrees,"I say in amusement.

"What you need is to let loose of the drama of today. Come to my friend's party. He just moved back here and is throwing a huge party. The best drinks waiting for you in the ice."he says.

"I don't know. I'm not much for parties,"I say as I begin to take notes. Everything seems to be changing now that I'm with Gigi. I'm getting along with a popular guy who's a loner by choice like me.

"You'll enjoy it, I'm sure you will,"he insists as he writes notes as well.

"I'll consider it,"I say.

After class, Liam and I exchange numbers and I make a promise that I'll consider the party even though I most likely won't go.

I meet Gigi at her locker as she packs her stuff up. One of my duties as Gigi's boyfriend was to walk her home. I agreed to do it, but suddenly, Gigi gets the idea of coming to my place. I have no idea why.

I held her hand as we walked towards my neighborhood, as we pass the house before mine, I spot a guy coming out from the house on the other side of mine. That house has always been empty. He reaches the sidewalk and heads in our direction as I reach the front of my house.

I notice Gigi check him out and mentally frown. The guy is not that bad looking, has sleeves of tattoos and a chill looking attitude.

"Hey. The name's Justin, I'm new here,"he says as he smirks at us.

Justin's Pov.

I smirk as I check out the guy. He is really hot but I sense an innocent aura as he holds the girl's hand. I feel her eyes on me.

"I'm Zayn,"he says, and I mentally test the name out. The girl speaks up, "I'm Gigi,"she says in a tone she shouldn't be using while holding his hand.

"Since I'm new here, I'm throwing a party. You should bring your cute self here,"I tell him in a flirty voice.

If you haven't noticed, I'm gay. I like dick, not chicks. Dudes, not boobs. Ya get the point?

He apparently didn't because he thought I was flirting with Gigi..

He grabs her hand raises it up to show his intertwined fingers with hers. "Um, taken?"he says annoyed as his eyes go to her.

However, Gigi speaks up again. "I'd love to go!"she turns and looks at me with what I think is supposed to be an adorable look. "let's go Zaynie!"

He looks annoyed and sighs before nodding his head slowly.

"Okay. We can go."he says. She squeals.

"Great! Starts at 8. I'll see you guys later. Bye cutie," I call to Zaynie before turning back to my house and I hear Gigi giggle, thinking I meant her and Zayn just takes her into his house.

Hello! It's monday! I updated, like I promised! I hope you like the story so far. Please vote, and leave a comment below!