6.

The hot topic Harry shirts that they see later, they're all from redbubble.com lol

Zayn's pov.

"We are going to a strip club,"Justin says.

"What. Wait, what?"I ask, shocked.

"Kidding. I told your parents I was your new friend and asked if we could go to the mall and hang out. They said okay since you 'need more friends' apparently,"Justin snorts.

"But why the mall? Does it look like I have money?"I remark, getting tired of sitting and going to lay on the couch, putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes.

"Because.."Justin suddenly trails off and soon I feel a body pressed against mine. My eyes snap open and I look to see Justin on top of me in a push up position. I move my hands from where they were to go push him off but in a second he has my hands pinned down with one of his hands.

"Hi Zaynie,"he whispers, looking into my eyes. I'm breathless as I look his eyes and see how pretty they are. He burries his face in my neck, and my eyes close as his nose caresses my neck.

"We should get going.."Justin whispers agaisnt my skin, and I feel his lips move as he speaks. "And don't worry, I'm spoiling you at the mall,"he says, getting off of me and walking to the door with a smirk, leaving me breathless and wondering what the hell just happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How about this one?"

"I have it,"I say as he hold up many Harry Styles shirts, one after another.

"You have everything they have in this store, ugh,"Justin says, pinching the bridge of his nose. I smile.

"Any other celebrities you like?"he asks.

"Hm, mostly Harry, I rarely listen to other artists."I reply.

"Okay then this is hopeless. Let's go to another store,"he says, taking my hand and pulling me out of the store and into the Hot Topic across this store.

"I've never been into a hot topic,"I say.

"Great! They have amazing Harry merch specifically for this store, but it isn't on his merch store."Justin says as he eagerly tugs me to the shirts.

"Do you have any of these?"he asks.

"No. Wow I should come here more often, the shirts are beautiful!"I exclaim.

I grab the one that has Harry's shiny gold boots and the words "what are thoooose" and nearly laugh out loud.

"What is your size?"Justin asks. He doesn't wait for me to answer as he moves behind me and pulls the top back part of my shirt to see the size. "Medium!"he exclaims as he grabs all the Harry ones in medium.

"We are not taking all of them, they're 22 a piece!"I exclaim, but he walks past me into a bracelet section. "You have these?"he asks. I shake my head and he grabs all the Harry ones and places them on top of the shirt he carries.

I stop and spot a crew neck style sweater hanging at the top next to other my chemical romance and twenty one pilots sweaters. It has the cover of Harry's most recent album, reminding me of the one I saw on Google and was meaning to ask my parents for.

 It has the cover of Harry's most recent album,  reminding me of the one I saw on Google and was meaning to ask my parents for