28.

Hi my little zustin pillows. I again apoligize for not updating. I hope this makes up for it! This is where the real drama starts. Not many chapters left in pillow talk, but the sequel is coming closer and closer!

Zayn's pov.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, I love you Ni,"my heart broke as I saw Niall and Liam embracing. Niall's flight was boarding, and I watched as Liam's eyes filled with tears as Niall pecked his lips before hugging him again.

"I'm going to miss you too. I love you Li, and these weeks with you have been the best I've ever had because they were with you,"Niall said, his voice cracking and I watched a tear fall from his eye.

The announcement was heard saying that it was the last warning for boarding the flight to Ireland and reluctantly Liam let go and watched his lover show his ticket to the attendant and walk away to his flight.

All four of us --- Harry, Louis, Justin and I --- turned to look at Liam. His face was filled with heartbreak yet blank and I watched as he quickly shut his eyes and opened then to will away the tears.

"Hey, don't be sad. He promised to come back, you guys can make it through the long distance,"Justin went up and comforted his best friend.

"And don't forget, you are coming with me on the Ireland part of my new world tour in a few months,"Harry adds, and Liam gives him a small smile.

After giving Harry the songs earlier today since we skipped school to bring Niall here at 12, and going over the tunes, Harry called his manager and recording studio manager, along with his management, confirming the album release date and beginning to confirm tour dates.

We walked to Justin' range rover and drove in silence, until Liam put on the music. We all sang along to Don't by Ed Sheeran, and I smiled when seeing Liam was in a better mood, smiling.

Suddenly, the dj begins to speak news in the music world.

"For all those Harry Styles fans out there, the young singer confirmed that his album, I Want To Write You A Song, will be released on March 19th, followed by a world tour starting in mid June,"I grinned as the guy began to talk about another singer, and turned to Harry.

"You chose my song to be the name of the title?"I whisper so only he would hear and all he does is smile at me warmly while wrapping his arm around Louis.

"In other news, Def Jam Records recently had released that they have a new artist in the works. Record label owner Jerem-"Justin suddenly switches the station, his jaw tense and face blank as he clutches the steering while. I send him a questioning look from where I sit behind me and he just sends me a fake smile through the mirror.

After dropping Louis and Liam off, the rest of us go to Justin's house.

"Start a movie will you Zaynie? I'll be back, I have to make a call,"Justin says, leaving Harry and I in confusion.

Justin's pov.

I pulled out the phone and dialed the number of someone I rarely called. My.. father.

"Hey Justin, what's up?"I heard the voice of the man who 'raised' me answer.

"Why did you release that?"I go straight to the point.

"Oh. I assume you found out,"he says and I grind my teeth.

"You can't keep making these decisions without me,"I said, trying to keep my anger to a minimum.

"Justin, you were very aware of the contract. You signed it yourself, and you knew that the time was coming for you to actually begin recording music,"he said.

"You tricked me! You took my dreams of being a singer when I was 13 and said you would give me a record deal! You! My own father tricked me and then I show up to record and find out that the contract I signed was just about how you would use me once I was older if the label was flopping!"

"A deal is a deal Justin. Fly to America next month to meet with us, I will not say another word about it."

My father hung up and I angrily put the phone away.

Ever since I was a young child, I had a love for music and singing. My father and mother aren't married. They both are strictly co workers that decided to have a kid that would be the heir to their label.

When I was 13 I asked my father, Jeremy Bieber, if he could sign me to his label. I sang him one of the songs I wrote and he ends up giving me a contract.

I trusted my father and signed it right away. If only I hadn't. It wasn't an actual contract. It was a deal saying that once I was older, if the label needed any new artist, they would take me in. It was just a way to lie and say "we're not signing you."

My heart was broken when I found out, but my dream to sing was still alive. So now my father was urging me to come sing and save his falling label.

I told him I was going to sign with the label Harry is signed and that's when he takes that contract and insists it's valid in this point.

I'm not sure where this career will lead me. All I know is that I'm going to follow my dream. And then what will I do?

I will wreck my father's reputation.

HELLO MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS. Just got my phone back cos mom took it away yesterday cos I have 3 c's.

BUT THIS IS IT. THE SECRET IS OUT. YOUVE LEARNED ABOUT JUSTIN'S PARENTS and how they're so rich and payed for his house and why he didn't go to college.

COMMENT AND VOTE

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS

-nay