9.

Zayn'z pov.

After the kiss with Justin, he payed for the pizza and we went back upstairs. He kept looking at me and smirking, making me blush.

What's going on with me? Why did I, Zayn, who has a girlfriend and is straight, initiate a kiss with a guy who claims to like me? And why am I feeling this way, watching every small thing he does, looking at the way he laughs and reacting so much to his looks, smirks, and winks?

Currently we are laying in my bed, the three of us, opening Skype on Justin's laptop which he went to get from his house.

"Alright, I already texted and he said it's fine, he should be calling about now.."Justin trails off as the laptop shows "incoming call from Hazza Bear".

Justin clicks accept and Harry's face shows up. "Hey Justin. Oi, I see you have Zayn with you.."he trails off as he notices Louis with them, staring at his Harry shirt.

I take matter into my own hands. "Harry, this is Louis,"I say.

Louis is gone. He's staring at Harry with a smile, eyes becoming watery as he covers his mouth with his hand, choking back a sob. He certainly reacted differently then me.

Harry, however, smiles fondly at the reaction. He turns to Justin and I. "Can we have a moment?"he says, motioning to Louis and him. We nod and walk out of the room, leaving Louis alone for the second time during this sleepover.

"It's so early. Maybe having this straight after school was a bad idea,"I say, looking at the clock to see its barely 10:30 p.m.

"You call this early? We've spent most of the time in your Harry room watching videos and eating pizza before skyping Harry,"Justin says.

"Where's your real room?"Justin mutters as he walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist again and placing his face in my neck, caressing the skin with his nose.. again. I'll admit I like it though.

I bite my lip and point to the door, already knowing what he wants. He takes my hand and we walk in there. I go in last and turn to shut the door. As soon as I turn around I'm pushed against the door and Justin presses his lips to mine. I instantly melt and kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck and in attempt to get him closer.

After kissing Justin for the first time, it's like I unleashed a desire in me. I try to hold myself back but it's so hard now, any small contact and I find myself giving in. The sad part? I don't even feel bad about Gigi, she totally leaves my mind as soon as Justin speaks, touches me, kisses me, or breathes around me. The last one is an exaggeration by the way.

Justin breaks away only to place his hands on my thighs and tell me to jump. I do and I wrap my legs around his waist. He brings his lips to mine again and I instantly kiss back, tugging at his hair. He pulls away and presses kisses to my neck. An involuntary whine leaves my lips at the loss, instantly grasping his face to kiss him.

Louis' pov.

Zayn and Justin leave, and I turn to look at Harry. I have tears running down my face from happiness. I'm so happy that I have the opportunity to meet one of my idols, even if it's through skype.

"Hello Louis,"Harry whispers after a while once I've composed myself. A smile returns onto my face as I shyly return the greeting.

"I'm guessing your a fan?"he says, a cheeky smile on his face and I wish I could pinch his cheeks.

"Oh god yes. I love you, you're my role model, my idol, you're always there for me in a way. Your music comforts me.. you fixed me, Harry."I say, whispering at the end.

"Tell me about yourself. How did I fix you?"Harry asks, curiosity in his tone.

"Well, my parents got a divorce, I was left in my mother's custody and I've been with her most of my life. The lack of a real father did affect me, and then the fact that I started to question who I was. I would spend time thinking about my purpose in life, who I was. It was a moment of self discovery. I found out that I was attracted to guys, not girls, I found out that I wasn't outgoing as I was as a child, I was very shy, with the exception of soccer, I always was myself when I played soccer. Soccer became my passion, and then I found you. You gave me confidence, you made me feel important and wanted. You're such an amazing person to your fans, you call us your family, and make us feel welcome. I'm sorry if I just ranted to you, but you have done so much for me, for all the people who look up to you, and I hope you know how important you are in this world,"I finished, taking a breath.

Harry watched me, intensely, no trace of a smile. His eyes showed that he was deep in thought before he broke into a huge smile.

"Wow. I'm speechless. I've never had anyone tell me that. I mean, sure I get tweets from fans that tell me they love me, that they look up to me, that I saved them.. but your story was different. You let me into your personal life, explained how I fixed you, and even spoke about how I've helped others. And you have no idea how much that means to me,"Harry breaths out, looking at me before smiling.

"I wonder where Zayn and Justin went. Where you the other guy Justin said was joining?"Harry asked.

"Yeah they kinda said I had to go,"I said, laughing softly.

"Good,"Harry says, staring at me. I gulp, feeling nervous and shy from his gaze and from telling him all of that.

"I'm going to go fetch Zayn and Justin, I'll be right back, don't go,"I say, standing and quickly running out of the room.

Zayn's pov. (a few minutes before Louis looks for them)

I was laying on the bed with a hovering Justin over me, our lips moving in sync. It's been a while since we left Louis with Harry and we're still kissing. I suddenly feel Justin pull away and lay next to me.

I turn so I'm facing him. I start thinking of everything that happened since I met him. I think of Gigi, how this is not fair for her. I don't even know what I'm doing. I mean, I'm dating the cheerleading captain, and yet making out with my neighbor that's a guy that I've known for less than a month. Everything is moving quick in my life, and it's confusing. I furrow my eyebrows and continue to think.

"Hey. Psst. Zaynie,"I hear Justin whisper, claiming my attention again.

"What's bothering you?"Justin asks, propping himself on his elbow so he's looking at me.

"I'm just thinking. Everything is a mess right now. I'm a mess. I've got a bad feeling about everything,"I say back.

"Don't over think yourself,"Justin mutters as he pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest, and we may like that for a while.

"Everything happens for a reason Zaynie. Don't stress yourself out,"he says, placing a soft kiss on my forehead as he continues to hold me.

I start to relax in his arms, finding comfort for some reason.

"Justin?"I speak up after a while.

"Yes?"

"What are your intentions with me?"I ask.

He stays quiet for a while, before whispering, "You're driving me crazy. I don't know why, but I feel attracted to you, in many ways. All I know is that I want to get to know you, and I promise that I will."

My lips twitch, but I hold back the smile. Before I know it, I doze off in his arms.

Louis' pov.

I open random doors until I find the one with Zayn and Justin.

Justin has his arms wrapped around Zayn, who's asleep. Justin turns and sends me a small smile

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll say goodbye to Harry for you, Zayn already told me I can sleep in the bed that's in the other room,"I whisper.

"Okay. I'm sorry if we left you alone and if I stole Zayn from you. It was supposed to be you guys' sleepover.

"Don't worry about it,"I look at Zayn, who I already consider a best friend. "It's worth it,"I say.

"How so?"Justin asks.

"Because you're helping Zayn to find himself. Good night Justin."

Woah, I'm on a roll. Another update guys. This one was mostly focused on the growing Zustin .. relationship?.. we have rn lol.

Sorry for the pov switches recently, but they are necessary. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment your thoughts! Bye my little Zustin pillows!

-nay.