4.

Zayn's pov.

I woke up, startled and confused about the pounding in my head until I remembered the party.

And Justin, my brain reminded.

I clear his name from my head. I'm not letting him ruin my day.

I check my phone and see two messages. One from Gigi and one from Liam.

Gigi<3: hey zaynie poo. I won't need you to walk me to school, the girls are giving me a ride! See you later! ❤❤❤

Liam: need a ride to school?

His text was from two minutes ago so I decide to go for it, I don't feel like walking to school.

I reply with a yeah and he replies instantly, saying he'll be at my place at 7:20.

I take a shower, willing the pounding in my head to go away. I didn't think I would be this hung over, but I guess I underestimated Justin's drinks.

I went through my closet and chose an outfit. I grabbed a pair of dark washed blue jeans and a black shirt that said "sarcastic comment loading". I fix my hair and look in the mirror, trying to make it better.

I heard a beep and Liam said he was here, Liam saying he's here. I walk outside and find Liam on a motorcycle, and my eyes wide. "I am not getting on that,"I say as I stand near him.

"Yes you are,"he grins, pushing an extra helmet into my hands and waiting for me. Sighing, I put on the helmet and get on, and he tells me to grab on.

Once at school, he leaves me at the front and goes to park his motorcycle. Instantly, Gigi spots me and prances over.

"baby, you're here! I missed you,"she says, pressing her lips to my cheek. I kiss her cheek back and she takes my hand as we walk to the courtyard.

We take a seat on a table and I notice she's rubbing her temple with her fingers.

"Hungover?"I ask.

"Ugh, very. I regret drinking so much,"she says, letting her head fall onto the table.

The bell rings too soon and I walk her to her class before walking to mine.

I enter and grin, noticing Liam already in the class. I walk and sit next to him, since this teacher has no assigned seating.

"How many classes do we have together?"I ask, once I take out my binder.

"Hmm. Who knows,"he says, but hands me his schedule.

"We have 5. You're taking woodshop and I'm taking art. Seriously? Woodshop?"

Liam shrugs, "I didn't want to take a language, or art,"he says.

"Art is pretty fun tho, I've heard woodshop is hard,"I say

"No not really. It's actually kind of like a free period. Better for me,"he chuckles.

I nod and we continue to talk about random things.

Lunch came around soon, and I spotted Gigi sitting surrounded by her friends and fellow cheer team.

I spotted Liam at an empty table and walked over to him, sitting in front of him after getting my food. I greeted him and took out my phone, frowning in confusion when seeing a text from an unknown number.

I open it and drop it in shock, seeing a shirtless selfie of Justin with a winking emoji.

"Liam? Did you give my number to Justin?"I ask.