See You Later

Olivia could feel the slight warmth of the sun begin to warm her shoulder. She attempted to roll over to check the time on her nightstand but she felt something holding her firmly in place. It took a few moments before she finally realized that it was Elliot's arm around her waist holding her body flush against his. Slowly the memories of last night began to come to her. She wasn't at home in bed but in Virginia after she surprised him. They returned to his apartment where they made love well into all hours of the night. She would've thought it was all a dream if it wasn't for their naked bodies closely intertwined and the hint of soreness she feels in her limbs and between her legs. They had certainly made up for lost time. After their first time a second closely followed with Elliot taking his time and kissing every inch of her body. The memory brings a smile to her face and she reaches up to touch her swollen lips with one hand while rubbing his hand curled up at her waist with the other.

He stirs slightly and she is careful not to wake him up. She wants to take a few moments to take in everything that happened last night and watch him while he's sleeping. She's caught glances of him when he dozed off at her house a few times while they watched movies but this is different. This is much more intimate. He's wrapped into her body completely. His left leg is wedged between both of hers. His hip digs into hers and he's so close that she feels his breath on the back of her neck. Even in bed they fit perfectly. With Brian she would end up on the other side of the bed or when he would try to hold her she would get out of the hold because it was either too hot or uncomfortable. But with Elliot it's different. But then again everything with him always is. She could stay with him like this for hours but of course she has to get back home and he has to get back to work.

She takes a chance and tries to move over on her back so she can see more of him. Elliot is heavy and has a death grip around her so it makes it hard for her to move. It annoys her for a brief second that she can't move but then the significance of it is not lost on her. He's made so many references to not wanting to let her go or wanting them apart ever again that his grip on her is expected. The sweetness of the gesture makes her smile more.

She finally makes it somewhat on her back and begins to rub the forearm he has that's around her. The other one is behind the pillow he is laying on. Her eyes move to his chest and she sees a few of the battle scars that he has accumulated over the years yearning to reach out and kiss every one of them. They were so frenzied last night that she didn't get a chance to but she makes a mental note to do that another time.

"Do you like what you see Benson?" he sleepily asks from the pillow. "Busted." He's wearing a smile that she's gotten used to seeing over the time since they have reconnected that she rarely saw when they were partners.

"Yes I do like what I see. Very much," she reaches down to rub noses with him before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"How did you sleep?" he asks rubbing her face and staring at her like he can't believe she's there.

"Good. Better than I've slept in a long time. You?"

"Well I didn't get too much sleep," he says wagging his eyebrows and earning a playful slap from Olivia, "but it is better than I've slept in a long time because you were here. Thank you."

"For the sleep or the sex?"

Now it's his turn to give her a playful tap.

"For both and just for coming out here. I know it couldn't have been easy Liv with your schedule and with Noah so I appreciate it more than you know," he says in a serious sincere tone.

"You are very welcome. I'm glad I came."

"And that you did, multiple times."

"Oh my god, you are ridiculous," she says trying to hit him but he is faster than her and captures her hands in his and pins them to the side of her head while leaning over her. She tries to wrestle away from him but he holds her down and just gazes at her. She begins to feel shy under his gaze and look down but he immediately reaches down and picks her chin back up.