The Father of My Children

Elliot guided Olivia onto her left side while tracing kisses along her neck and cupping her full, tender breasts. She moaned and put her arm behind his head pulling him closer to her reveling in his soft scent of after-shave and soap. She could feel his erection against her lower back and he positioned his left leg in between both of hers opening her up to him. The sound of their moans and heavy breathing filled the room and her heart was racing bracing for the moment he would enter her.

He rolled and flicked the peaks of her nipple between his thumb and forefinger earning a louder moan from her and the sensation hit right to her core.

"Please," she whispered reaching behind her to cup his ass and close the last few millimeters between them. "Need you."

He groaned in response and slipped a finger in between her folds. He sucked in a breath of air marveling at how slick she was for him.

He lifted his knee to bring her leg a little higher allowing him more access to slide into her. He felt her jolt as he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly, excruciatingly let her feel every inch of him as he pushed inside of her.

She dug her nails into his upper thigh and bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from screaming out in pleasure.

They had made love so many times over the last year but they never got used to the feeling that would ignite in them whenever he would first penetrate her. Her skin was on fire and the angle caused him to be deeper inside of her.

"Shit Liv, so good," he managed to say struggling to not come from her wet heat that was already clenching around him. He wanted to be wild and reckless and fuck into her with the wild passion that he felt. Instead all he could do was slide inside and out of her in a slow, languid pace, each time he moved eliciting another moan from deep in the back of her throat.

He was trying hard to hold himself back. He wanted this to last, to keep feeling every space inside of her that was perfectly molded to him. But he knew this wouldn't last long.

He tucked his head under her arm, leaning over her and took her nipple into his mouth. She leaned back into him, allowing him a better angle to continue to suck one nipple while his hand worked the other and continued to thrust slowly inside of her.

"Unnnnnh," she cried out and he knew she was close. He began to move faster and the feelings of him sucking, touching and fucking her was too much all at once. She began to shake and her orgasm shot through her immediately triggering his. He kissed her effectively muffling her scream, his tongue dancing with hers making love to her mouth the way he had just made love to her body.

He stayed buried inside of her, waiting for their breathing to return to normal and his forehead pressed to her. She stroked the side of his cheek while he rubbed her belly chuckling at the feeling of his daughter kicking against his hand.

"She's moving around a lot these days. More so than usual," he said lighting up.

Olivia chuckled tiredly and put her hand on top of his. "Yes she is. I think she's ready to come out."

Elliot emphatically shakes his head and talks to her belly. "Oh no, little miss. You have another month to cook in there. No early arrivals," he playfully scolds and Olivia smiles at him.

They lay together a little longer in silence and he gets ready to pull out of her.

"No. Just..let's just lay here like this," she says stilling him.

He smiles and lays back down balancing his head on his forearm. "Ok."

"I think we've had sex in every room of the house so far. Consider it officially christened," she says yawning.