Dream Come True

"No," she responded breathlessly. "I just want you."

"Great answer," Elliot responded kissing and rubbing her feet as he removed each of her shoes. She watched him closely, his slow fluent moves making her relaxed and overcome with anticipation at the same time.

"Come here."

He pulled her into a standing position and perused her body from head to toe.

"If I forgot to tell you earlier or forget to tell you later, you looked absolutely beautiful tonight."

His low throaty whisper was full of arousal and wonder and Olivia couldn't find her voice to respond. She was completely caught up in him and the atmosphere of the room.

He moved an inch closer to her and began to slowly sweep his hand down from her forehead rubbing the side of her face and landing on her chin. He tipped her chin up to force her eyes on his. Her lips were slightly parted and when she met his eyes she saw a heady mix of love and arousal. He gave her a soft kiss and turned her around so her back was to his chest.

Olivia's breathing changed and she started taking slow shallow breaths. She waited for him to unzip her dress but instead his fingers were in her hair. The unexpected move caused her breath to hitch. He rubbed his hands through her hair before finding the pins and taking them out one by one. There were only a few, a calculated move on Casey's part to make sure that she wouldn't have a complicated hairstyle to take out for this very moment. Once he took out the last pin, her hair fell in curls and landed a little past her shoulders. He brushed his fingers through her hair making contact with her bare back. Her eyes shut and she leaned into his touch aching for more of his rough hands on her soft skin.

"You ok?" he whispered.

"Yeah." Her voice was so low, she wasn't sure he heard her but he continued on.

He caressed her skin back and forth in a tortuously slow pace and delighted seeing the goosebumps form all over her skin from his touch.

"So beautiful," she heard him whisper.

His hands played around at her zipper for a few moments and then she finally felt it descend and the air began to cool the rest of her back. A few of his fingers touched her warm skin while he worked on removing her dress and she almost jerked from the sensation it stirred in her. The dress pooled at her feet and he took her hand to help her step out of it. She was left in a strapless bra that showed off her ample cleavage and white lace panties. Olivia thought for a brief moment about the lingerie that Alex brought her and how she wanted to wear it for their first time as husband and wife but figured she would have to wait to wear it at some point during their honeymoon. She didn't want to interrupt the mood he was setting.

Elliot stepped behind her once again. She could feel his erection pressed against her and moaned.

With her back against him, he kissed her hair and moved slowly down placing warm open mouth kisses to her neck and her shoulder. She was finding it hard to stand still, the combination of his hands, his breath and his lips too much for her to bear.

"I got you Liv," he whispered in her ear and wrapped his arm around her to help hold her in place.

Hearing his seductive voice only turned her on more and she felt as if her knees were going to buckle beneath her.

His mouth continued at an unhurried pace down her body. When he reached her the top of her spine she moaned. He kissed down her spine and paused when he got to her ass that was barely covered in her thin white lace underwear. He put his hands into her underwear and squeezed gently before continuing his descent down both of her legs.