The Gang's All Here

By the time they made it back to Olivia's apartment, Lucy managed to have almost everything ready for the party. There were blue and white balloons hanging around the apartment that happened to match her powder blue dress. She ordered desserts and food and there were fresh flowers on the bar. The place looked brighter than it had in months and matched Olivia's demeanor.

"Lucy, I can't believe you managed to do all of this by yourself," Olivia responded in awe as she walked in. Elliot was holding Noah behind her.

"Well she had a little help," a familiar voice said emerging from the back room.

"Alex!" she screamed. "When did you get here?"

"You didn't think I was going to miss the party honoring you adopting my nephew would you?" she joked. The two hugged and kissed each other on the cheek but it wasn't long before Alex and Elliot made eye contact. "Well we clearly haven't talked in quite a while because you left a few things out," she teased.

"Alex Cabot, still as beautiful as ever," Elliot smiled as he bent down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Flattery will get you nowhere Stabler but nice try. Now you two have about one minute to do some explaining and then I'm taking Noah and go play with him before the rest of the cavalry get here. Let's hear it."

Olivia and Elliot flashed each other guilty grins and she nervously bit her bottom lip.

"Enough said. You've told me all I need to know. Well I just have one thing to say. It's about damn time. If you hurt her I will have to kill you though," she said pointing her finger at him in warning.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." She reached over and grabbed Noah from him and whispered in Olivia's ear. "You will be giving me details later, you know that right?"

"Yeah I figured."

Before they could catch their breaths from the Alex encounter there was a knock at the door.

"Ill get it," Lucy announced walking towards the door.

"So I hear there's a party," Melinda said walking in with a present. "And there better be some good food," Casey said from behind her.

"Casey, Melinda you guys made it!" Olivia exclaimed. "I'm so glad you two are here. Look who else is here," she said pointing to Alex. Melinda, Casey and Alex all hugged and exchanged comments about each other's dresses before Alex spoke up.

"Well ladies, you guys were so busy greeting me you missed the other person that's here," she said pointing toward Elliot who was standing nervously in the kitchen.

"Elliot Stabler," Melinda said coolly walking towards him. "Come here you old hardass," reaching for a hug.

"Melinda how have you been?"

"Good. How about you?" she asked concerned.

"I'm great. Better than I've been in a long time."

"I bet you are," she said looking bath and forth between him and Olivia.

"Elliot, I was wondering when I would get a chance to see you. Come here," Casey said extending her arms to pull him into a hug.

"It's good to see you again Casey."

"Wait, you knew about him?" Alex asked. Casey shrugged.

"Ok now I'm mad."

"The question is how much does she know?" Melinda teased.

"My lips are sealed," Casey teased as Olivia looked at Elliot trying to gauge his reaction.

He had to know that she would talk to someone about their relationship but she worried that seeing so many people from their past all at once might be a little too much for him.