Let me Tell you a Story

Warning: There are details in this chapter that may be disturbing for some.

The remainder the baby shower went on without a hitch and everyone stayed late into the night laughing, talking and even belted out a few Christmas carols thanks to Carisi who no one realized could play the piano.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were even better. All of the kids came over to Elliot's apartment, which was a little bigger than Olivia's so had room for everyone to stay Christmas Eve night. They had to set up some blow up mattresses and use the pull out bed on the sofa which made everyone feel like they were camping out but it was fun. Everyone met Lizzie's new boyfriend Dean for the first time, the young man who was the lead singer in the band that played at Elliot and Olivia's wedding.

Elliot tried to give him a hard time but he held his own amazingly well and with some coaxing from Olivia and stern glares from Maureen and Lizzie, he eventually backed off. Lucy came along with Dickie but when it was time for everyone to sleepover for the night both she and Dean left. The Stabler family tradition was for everyone to open one present Christmas Eve night and the rest in the morning. Noah and Olivia had only spent one Christmas together and hadn't developed any traditions of their own so she was more than excited about being a part of his long-standing family traditions.

Elliot and Olivia retreated to the bedroom while everyone settled in the front.

"Are you sure this is ok?" he asked her. "I don't want to intrude if you want to do things a different way."

She smiled and kissed his forehead, grateful that he was being so thoughtful yet again. "It's fine El. We are one family now. I look forward to Stabler family holidays and traditions."

He grinned and kissed her softly while caressing her stomach. "Let's see if you still feel that way tomorrow."

She snickered as his kisses began to trail from her mouth down to her neck and across her collarbone. "Mmm, El the kids are right outside," she whispered through her moan. Her body was beginning to react to him and she had to stop this before she was at the point of no return.

"Baby, in case you haven't noticed we will always have kids right outside of our room," he whispered into her neck and started to kiss her again. "We just have to be quiet."

His hands slipped under her nightgown, rubbed her covered mound slowly and she moaned again into his cheek. She stroked his erection through his boxers and tugged at his waistband. He sucked on her neck in response and growled, the vibrations of his chest causing desire to coarse through her veins. His fingers eased into her panties and she gasped loudly. "Feels so good," she whispered.

He sat up and gently rolled her on her back when they were startled by a loud knock on the bedroom door.

"What is it?" he asked frustrated while Olivia froze.

"Dad it's me," Maureen answered.

He quickly hopped up off the bed worried that something could be wrong. "You ok?"

She was rubbing her belly with one hand and holding the small of her back with the other. "That mattress in the boys room is crap. I hate to ask but can I-?"

"Of course you can sweetheart, come on," Olivia called out motioning her over to the bed.

Elliot threw a shirt on and tried to cover up any evidence of what was happening before they were interrupted.

"You two sleep in here, I'll go sleep in the boys room," he offered. Olivia gave him a flirtatious smile.

Next time, she mouthed and he beamed back at her. He gave them both a kiss goodnight and closed the door behind him.