Chapter #1

"Wake your fucking ass up you little dumbass!," yelled Minho who was downstairs making breakfast. Haru heard him yelling, she roll out of her bed still in her pajama's and walked downstairs.
Haru walked down stairs pulling up the chair she sat down, rubbing her eyes while looking through the window, seeing the sunset outside their pool, Minho made her breakfast,"Hurry up and get dressed," Minho said.

"Where are we going?," Haru asked annoyed, since it was only 11 am, and she was on vacation, so she wants to get as much rest as she can get. "I heard mom is getting married," said Minho. There was a long silence as he said that.

Haru wasn't really shocked, She kept eating her food, because her mother had gotten married 2 times already, Haru mother got pregnant with her father when she was only 14 years old and that's when she gave birth to Haru and Minho.

Haru dad didn't have money to provide them stuff and Haru mother met someone else and that's when Haru's mother became pregnant and gave birth to Jiyoung her stepbrother.
Her husband end up in jail for scamming a bunch of people, Haru dad raise her and Minho up, Haru became choreographer while Minho became a surgeon. "Who is it this time?," asked Haru, "I heard he owns a company ," said Minho.

"He's super young and rich too," Minho added, Haru rolled her eyes. "Well mom do have a pretty young looking face," Haru said. Haru notice Minho staring at his phone.
Haru looked at her bowl of seaweed soup noticing it's all gone, her love for seaweed soup is really something. Since She's too lazy to get up and pour more, Haru looked over at Minho's bowl.

Haru poured Minho's seaweed soup in her bowl, without him seeing it. Minho looked up to see his seaweed soup all gone. Haru looked at him, giving him a mischievous smile.
"Yah Haru!," Minho screamed, finding the culprit. Haru started giggling and laughing. Minho snatch her bowl from the table and gobble down the whole seaweed soup. She grab her spoon and hit his head, It made a loud painful qnoise.

"Ow, you crazy bitch!," yell Minho, with a click on his tongue while rubbing his head. Minho look up and gave Haru a glare.
She started laughing so hard she fell from her chair. Haru got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. Haru put on some comfy clothes.

After that she grabbed her car keys and head towards her car, Minho came running out of the apartment. "Where are you going?," he asked, "I'm gonna go get my hair, nails and make up done at the salon," Haru said and drove off. Once she got to the salon she checked herself in and sat next to this one man, who seems around her age but probably a few years older then her though. He looked super chill and he had a big handsome smile on his face.

The man looked over at her and smiled, he looked super happy as he was looking at his phone Haru kept starring at him. the man didn't look up the man kept on looking at his phone smiling like crazy until it became awkward.

The stylist called a name "Sir! congratulations I'm so happy for you it's going to be a big day for you sir," the stylist said to him as they walked over to a room for styling hair. After that a stylist came over to Haru and called her name "Ms. Kim Haru please follow me," Haru followed her, the stylist fixed her hair and took about 1 hour. After that she picked out a dress and got her make up done. Haru looked at her phone and found an email from Minho it said

mothers wedding at 4:00 and it's at the Westin Chosun Busan .

"Where the fuck is that," Haru said to herself. She took out her phone from her purse and use the GPS. It was already 11:00, she hurried to her car and drove off to Busan.

______________________
Lol how is it so far ? I hope you guys be patient and read it closely cause it's gonna get more exciting by the way thank you for reading it. It would be amazing if you would Vote & Comment. Thank you for the support. Please check out my new book Bad Romance.