Chapter #22

Park Jimin

He went to pick up Hyemin, got out of his car to open the door for Hyemin, "You look gorgeous," Jimin complement her.

Hyemin smile and got in the car, Jimin went in the car, and drove off.

"So where is this place you are taking me?," ask Hyemin

Jimin smiled at Hyemin, "A ball," Jimin answered, Hyemin nodded.

When Hyemin and and Jimin finally arrived to their destination, the place looked like a palace the color was white-ish and kind of brown but had a glassy look to it the place was luxurious.

They went inside and they saw beautiful paintings while walking, while reaching the stair they were about to walk down but then a person approached them it was Min Sohee

Min Sohee dress

"Hello"said Min Sohee smiling at Jimin and Hyemin.

"Hi"said Hyemin while smiling

"So this is your date Jimin?," ask Min Sohee, "Well she is with me," Jimin replied sarcastically.

Min Sohee smiled at Jimin and Hyemin, "Well help yourself to the drinks," said Min Sohee.

Park Jimin and his date went down the stairs to find many people gathering and chatting.

"May I?," Jimin ask as he took Hyemin hands and hold her hand.

"Isn't she your ex-wife?," Hyemin asked, getting a little jealous—"Yea, what about it?," Jimin asked back.

Hyemin pulled her hands away from Jimin, "Is this how it is?, You bringing me here to get your ex-wife jealous?," Hyemin ask.

Jimin rubbed his forehead, and took a deep breath. "No, I'm bringing you here so I could move on," Jimin answer.

Hyemin was quiet and was taken back from his words. They walked down, talk and share food.

Kim Haru

After they both got in the car, they got to the ball, and went to check in at the lady who was standing at the front entrance.

They quickly went down the stair where the ball was, Haru grabbed Sehun's hand; "You ready?," Sehun ask Haru, Haru gave him a genuinely smile and nodded. They both walked down the stairs.

Many eyes where facing at the both of them, whispers among them, Haru stared at Sehun face as she walked down so she wouldn't be too embarrassed to see everyone looking at them.

Haru finally looked forward, but the first person her eyes met was Park Jimin, he was standing right in front of her, with a lovely women.

Her smile dropped seeing the sight of him, not knowing how to react, she quickly turn to Sehun, gripping onto him harder, making
Sehun worried.

"You okay?," ask Sehun, Haru nodded. "Are you sure?, your gripping onto me real hard, you think you might have the baby soon?," ask Sehun.

"Don't worry Sehun, I'm okay," Haru assures him.

Park Jimin

Both him and Hyemin talked for awhile, Hyemin was actually a great person; she is actually a CEO for a large company—a great women, who would treat you right only if you treat her right, and they both had a long history.

Many people started chatting and whispering, Jimin quickly turn to see who these people is that they are chatting about.

There she was Kim Haru, in a long gorgeous white dress, with her hair in a messy fish tail braid; but what caught his eyes was her stomach—Jimin was too taken back as he sees her with Sehun.

Their eyes both met, but Haru turn to Sehun, making Jimin think that Haru has feelings for him, suddenly Sehun gave Haru a kiss on the mouth.

Jimin felt jealous, and furious.
He saw Haru with another men and being pregnant with another men, Jimin froze, when the couples both got down on the end of the stairs.

Kim Haru

They reached the end of the stairs to find Haru mom walking forward to them.

"I see you made it, so is this must be your child, is it a male or female?," ask her mother.

"It's a baby boy," Sehun answered, "We thought about two names to go with Taekhyung or Jaehee," Haru answer.

"I think I like Taekhyung," Haru mother answer.

They both talked for awhile until Haru needed to use the restroom, she walked to the restroom, until someone gripped her wrist and turn around.

"Jimin?,"

"We need to talk," Jimin said and pulled her into a room.

He turn on the lights and they both stood there in silence.

"Why were you gone so long?," Jimin asked Haru, "I have no reason to tell you," Haru said,
"Haru?, is that Sehun's child?," Jimin asked.

Haru hesitated for a moment, "Yes," she told him. Jimin paused as he turn over to the wall putting his hands on his head and suddenly trying to punch the wall out of frustration.

"I should go now," Haru tell Jimin, trying to make her way to the door, until Jimin grabbed her hand and pushing her against.

Not realizing that it could of hurt the baby, Jimin quickly apologized. Haru fell to the floor.

"The baby, I think the baby is coming," Haru said painfully laying on the floor.

Jimin quickly took out his phone and call the ambulance , it'll be 7 mins until the ambulance come, suddenly someone came opening up the door.

"Haru?!," scream Sehun.

Moments later the ambulance came and took Haru to the hospital, "So who's the father?," the nurse asked, Seeing both Jimin and Sehun standing.

Sehun looked over at Jimin, seeing those worried eyes, "The father is over there," Sehun pointed over at Jimin.

________________________
Thank you for reading, this will probably be the last chapter; please Vote & Comment, go check out my new book Bad Romance.