Chapter #15

Haru POV

Jimin picked me up and drove me to a mall. "Why are we going shopping?,"
I asked jimin.

"We are shopping for you," said Jimin. "Why?," I asked "your fashion is a little bit," he said with a disgusting face, "What?!! I like my style!," I snapped at him.

He drag me out the car and to the mall, we walked to a big department store.
He grabbed a bunch of clothes while dragging me along when we got to the fitting room he hand me the clothes.

"I don't want it," I said, "You need them," he said and shoved me into the fitting room. The first outfit was a short nude dress and a black pumps.

I put them on and they fit me perfectly, I stepped out and he was standing there looking at me

"How is it?," I asked as I twirl around "let's buy it," he said. After trying on 3 outfits he bought all of them for me. "Let's go eat," he said and we both went to the restaurant and sat.

Afterward eating we went to my place. I took a shower while he was sitting on the couch watching movie.

I finish taking a shower and I came out wearing a comfy sweat pants. Calvin Klein underwear, and a Calvin Klein crop top.

I went over to Jimin and sat beside him, he looked over at me with a surprise face.

With out saying nothing he pick me up bride way and head to the bedroom. We were on the bed he put his face closer to mine.

We switch position, him laying on the bed while I got on top of him and say on top of his abs,

"Why are you turning me on?," he asked and then pulled down his pants and took it off while I took off my crop top.

We took off all our clothing and he started to kiss my neck making it tickles as he kiss my neck going down on to my stomach.

He grabbed his member and put it inside of me "Jimin-ah... Faster! Faster," and he thrust his hips faster, our body was so close.

And we kissed passionately until we couldn't breath anymore which was a long time.

He tried to let go of his member but it was too late until his cum was inside of me.

There was a huge silence and I could hear voice in my head telling me I'm cooked (slang word for doomed)

And we both look at each other
"I'll get you a pill," Said Jimin.

he went over to my bag and grabbed the bottle "Wait how did I?," I asked

But before I could finish my question Jimin answered, "I put it in there,".
I grabbed the pills and took it.

After taking the pill, Jimin and I both slept together,I woke up really tired. Last night I couldn't get enough sleep because I kept on throwing up.

I look over but Jimin was gone he's probably gone because he has work to do. I went to the bathroom and wash up and went to work.

"Haru-shi?!," Manager Jung called "Yea?," I answered him.

"I have news for you, we are transferring you to another company," said manger Jung

"What?! Why!?," I asked

"They wanted you and besides we don't have enough budget to afford new choreographers and they gave you a special deal," said manager Jung

"Hmm...... I really don't know I've been working here for years and I'm well known," I answered

"I know that's why you should go," he said, "What's the company?," I asked

"PJ entertainment,"He said, I heard that company was a the top powerful and hard to get in but once you do you get famous instantly and make a lot of money.

But I really never pay attention to those stuff. I went to my locker and the studio to get my stuff.

"Yah! Haru, what's with the stuff," asked Sehun as he saw me carrying the stuff. "I'm transfer to another company for a promotion," I answered

"Congratulation!," said Sehun. "Do yo need help?," he asked.

"No thank you, I'm good,"I said with a smile. And I walked quickly to my car. As I got to my car I drove home.

Sehun POV

Why is she ignoring me? I miss her a lot. What should I do? This is fucking killing me.

~Next morning~

I woke up and got ready since today was a big day for me getting my promotion and stuff I drove to the Company and once I got there I saw this really luxurious building where it has a huge sign that says

PJ ENTERTAINMENT.

I know nothing about this entertainment because I was too busy training and learning dance in the states. Once I was inside the company introduce myself to one of the manager.

"Oh you must be the person CEO was talking about, well nice to meet you I'm Manager Kim and the boss wanted to see you so wait," said manger Kim.

I quietly waited in the dance studio sitting down while playing piano tiles "You're here," said a familiar voice.
I looked up and there he was Jimin staring down at me giving me a smirk.

* NOT EDITED *
_______________________
Thank you for reading please make sure to Vote & Comment Thank you for the 52 follower and 18k readers We appreciate it very much. I just came back from school and We are having a Exam soon so We're sorry if We're not updating but don't worry it's fine.. We will make sure one of us do. Please stay tune and look forward to the ending of this story. If GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK BAD ROMANCE 5 YEARS OF LUCK!! Lol I love you!!