Chapter #3

Hi guys I hoped you liked my 3rd chapter. And the photo up there is the where the wedding takes place and also if you look closely outside the window is the ocean where Haru was walking
________________________

Haru's POV -

I turned around to see who was grabbing my hand there it was Sehun.
He hold my waist, the sunset looked amazing, Sehun hugged me behind super hard so I wouldn't try to get away from him.

"When did you get here?," I asked him as he let go of me. Sehun holding my hand we walk as we hold each other's hand. "Not long , I saw you walking along the beach by the way you look stunning and gorgeous," said Sehun and I chuckled

"Stop lying," I said, he looked at me and leaned so close to me "I wish I was lying," he answered, softly kissing my forehead. Sehun lead me back to the hotel, We walked inside the hotel.

"Where's Minho?," I ask, "He's with the Groom and the Bride," Sehun answer.

"Do you want to go see them," said Sehun referring about my mom. "Nah, I'm good," I said.

"Why don't you just go say hello," Sehun insisted, "You know I'm not good with people," I told him. As the wedding started I sat down quietly with Sehun I couldn't find Minho, I guess he is going back to his work.

The groom came down the aisle with his black suit and dark brown messy hair and as he pass close to me, I noticed he was the dude at the salon.

Mom is getting married with him I was so surprised because he's super young and why in the world would he marry mom when she already has 3 children's.

As the bridesmaid and flower girl and ring boy came through the door I saw my mom walking behind them. mom dress was beautiful it had diamonds on it and it was super sparkly.

She looked like a queen I looked up at mom, she looked the same age as me but she's already in her 30's. As she walked by herself up to the groom without my grandpa she was crying with joyful tears.

The wedding took forever, I was super tired and I rest my head on to Sehun's shoulders. I slept when the wedding ended without eating Sehun picked me up and holding me bride style way after the wedding ended.

We were all the way in the back so not many people will notice, he hold me and he checked in one of the hotel room and put me down gently on the bed

Jimin's POV

I came through the door and saw her again the girl from the volunteer camp if I'd change time I wish I'd be able to talk to her and tell her how I really feel.

But she's here watching me getting married to another women I wish that she was the one I'm marrying the one I get to have a future with.

I didn't want to stare at her too long she must be a friend of Min Sohee( Haru's mother).

I walked until I reach the steps and stand there quietly, I am ready I thought to myself. Min Sohee walked in, She was so gorgeous my eyes were falling off. When Min Sohee reached me she stopped.

The preachers told us to hold hands I hold her hand and looked in her eyes, as the preachers kept talking.

Haru's POV

Sehun put me on the bed and unzipped my dress and washed me up he look in my purse and got out my keys. Sehun walked to the parking lot and went to my car and my suit case. He came back with my clothes.

I was on the bed naked and worn out, Sehun put on my clothes which were sports shorts and a hoodie on top,
He laid with me on the bed while I slept peacefully.

_________________________
Thank you for reading JSS, I hope you have an amazing DAY/NIGHT. Please make sure to Vote & Comment, thank you for your support. Please go check out my NEW BOOK BAD ROMANCE.