Chapter #11

Haru turned around and it was Jimin he looked at her "How did you get in?...," She ask him.

Suddenly without an answer Jimin pushed Haru up against the wall and he gently kiss Haru on her neck his big wet lips was on her neck and tickles.

Then he kissed Haru lips and She couldn't resist so she gave in, Haru fell on her knees and he fell with her he picked Haru up and before She knew it they started making out.

They were on the bed and he was on top of Haru, he lift up Haru shirt and unbutton her shorts, While Haru unzipped his jeans, as they moved quickly and aggressive.

WARNING 18+•

They threw their clothing on the floor and he smirked at her he grabbed his member and gently put it inside of her.

"Ahhh.. Ughhh!," Haru moaned and he went even faster "Harder!!! harder!!," Haru screamed while thrusting her hips. They kept on doing that awhile until we were all sweaty and his cum was inside of her.

He got off of Haru and they both laid on top of the bed , resting they looked at each other and he got up and went to the kitchen.

While Haru was still laying on the bed thinking about what just happened, Haru laid there confused, angry, and worried.

Haru really didn't know what's going to happen, her head hurts a lot just thinking about it.

Then Jimin came in again holding a cup of water and some pills he hand them over to Haru and she took them, Haru grabbed her clothes and put them on while Jimin went back to his bedroom.

Haru POV

  As I looked at the clock it was already 2pm without washing myself I quietly locked the door even though it's no use. I went to bed I toss and turn I couldn't fall asleep because of what just happened.

~Next morning~

I woke up and Jimin wasn't here, I looked around the house but he was nowhere to be found until I got message

Im going to Seoul.
And don't you think
about running away!

He texted me and I got up as I was taking a shower. I quickly turn off the water I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel.

As I put on my clothes my cellphone ring as I looked down the callers ID was Sehun I decided to end the call and turned off my phone.

Sehun POV

Haru was making me worried I tried calling her more then 50 times and she either kept on ignoring me or ending the call and when I went to her house no one was there.

Should I report it to the police I thought to my self. I grabbed my car keys and head to Haru mother house.

30 mins later

•Mrs.Park is Haru's mother•

I finally got to Haru's mother house and the maid welcome me in. I walked in and saw Mrs.Park sitting on the kitchen table. "Good morning Mrs.Park," I said as I walked toward her.

"Hi Sehun," she said and give me a confuse look "Oh have you seen Haru?," I asked.

She shook her head and said "I haven't seen her since that day," said Mrs.Park. I was worried where could she have gone.

"Should we report this to the police?," I asked Mrs.Park "She's all grown up and don't worry she'll come back," said Mrs.Park.

How can we not call the police, I really don't understand Mrs.Park. Haru might be hurt right now, UGH!! I can't stop thinking about her.

As I was going to get out of Mrs.Park house I saw Mr.Park. "Good morning Mr.Park," I greeted him. "Good morning Sehun," said Mr.Park and walked away without looking at me.

_________________________
It's pretty short but yea anyway thank you for reading my story and I was thinking about changing the book cover because it's kinda boring... anyway today is SUGA's birthday!! My bias wrecker. Ugh... I just hope he's healthy and happy. Please make sure to Vote & Comment. Please do me a favor and check out my new book Bad Romance.