Chapter #14

Sehun POV

After we walked and got some snacks. We talked but I really wanted to ask her what happened and is she okay.

I wanted to know the truth from her. But she's so stubborn and she keeps on changing the subject when I mention it.
I'll just wait when she's ready but I really want her to know that I love her and I want to ask her out today and we were already having a good time so why not?

Haru POV

Sehun seem like he's not himself today he's been asking me so much question.
But as we walked by this one
Cafe we went in and sat down together.
The cafe theme was for couples and stuff.

Sehun POV

I wanted to order a couple heart cake so I bought it and we both sat down quietly. She kept looking at her phone like she was expecting call. I hope it wasn't a bad day to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Haru POV

I looked down at my phone waiting for Jimin to call me but why isn't he? I looked up but Sehun wasn't really ordering anything he was just sitting quietly like he was waiting for something.

Until my phone ringed the ID caller was Jimin. "Hmm... I'm going to take this," I said as I stood up and went outside to answer it.

"Hello," I answered. "Where are you?," asked Jimin

"I'm at a a cafe," I answered. "I'll come home quickly," I said as I went inside

"Sehun I have to go, I'm really sorry maybe next time?," I said as I picked up my bag. Then I got out of the cafe and ran.

Sehun POV

Haru phone ring and asked to take the call I nodded and sat quietly she took about 5 mins and when she came back she said she needed to do something.
I was kinda disappointed and planned a really nice date for us but it's fine she must be really busy.

Haru POV

Finally as I got to my apartment I saw jimin shirtless back while making something I put down my bag and took off my jacket. "You're here," said Jimin with his cutest eye smile.

I've never seen this side of him ever but I enjoy it. "Yeah," I answered.

He came closer to me and gave me kiss on the cheek. And went back on making the food. "Are you feeling better?," I asked

"Uh Huh?," said jimin while nodding his head. "How's work?," asked Jimin "It's fine," I answered. I sat on the chair waiting for Jimin to finish cooking.

"Jang! Jang!," said Jimin holding a big plate of kimchi fried rice. And gentley place it on the table

"Try it," said jimin, I picked up the spoon and put it in my mouth. "Hmm...Delicious," I said while holding my thump up.

Jimin POV

After eating Haru cleaned up and wash the dishes. When she was all done we sat together on the couch and laughing and talking. I hope these moments last forever.........

Next morning

Haru POV

Jimin went home and now I have to go to work. When I got there the Boys and I made some new dance moves and try them out. I haven't seen Sehun, these days we barely talk.

Jimin POV

"We can't keep this up anymore," Said Min Sohee. "I know, but what do you want me to do?," I asked her

"This whole marriage is hurting me," Said Min Sohee.

"I'm sorry," I answered as I put my hands in my pocket and looking down on the floor thinking if I was really sorry.

"I know what's going on, You and Haru," Said Min Sohee

"I know this whole thing is fake but why her!!?!," yelled Min Sohee.

I didn't know what to answer so I decided to leave. I drove to Busan and parked on the beach, it was already 9:00pm and dark already but this whole situation is making me go crazy.

"Aish!!," I yelled.

Haru POV

My work was done I went to my locker and got my stuff. I looked down on my phone but Jimin hasn't call me. I want to talk to him.

I drove to my house and called jimin
But he wasn't answering. I tried not to call again or else he might think I'm crazy, I went to take a shower. And finally my phone ring and it was from Jimin

"Hello?," I answered. "Please...... I need you," said Jimin. I put on some clothes and ran outside my apartment and drove to where Jimin was. When I got there he was on the beach laying there on the sand.

"Here," I said as I hand him some soju, he got up and took the soju and drink it. We just sat there silently and drink soju.

"I can't believe you would come," said Jimin and chuckled. "No shit, me and my fucking feelings," I said as I smiled at him.

We both lay down and watch the stars "You see that star over there?," asked Jimin as he pointed at it.

"Yeah why?," I asked, "Doesn't it look like a fish?," asked Jimin, he turn over to me, seeing if I'd agree with him.

"Yeah but it also looks like a Red bean fish cake," I answered. We looked at each other and laughed. We kept on talking and laughing together until it was 3 in the morning.

"You make me feel happier," Said Jimin, I smiled back at him.

"I don't know why, but when you are with me, everything just becomes better," Jimin tell me. "You and you got damn mouth," I tell him.

After we talked, we drove our own way home. When I got there I took a shower.Jimin called me.

"Yo," I answered "I want to take you somewhere," said Jimin.

________________________
Thank you for reading my Fanfic please make sure to VOTE&COMMENT. And thank you for those people who are voting Shout out to you guys without you guys I don't think I would keep on writing it. Yeah I promise to keep on updating. And if you guys want to message me or something I'd love that. go read my new book Bad Romance.