Chapter #6

Jimin was so strong, Haru pushed his chest off her but he wouldn't budge at all. Tears fell down Haru face as he started kissing Haru neck and leaving a hickeys on it.

He stood up while Haru was still on the bed laying there tears on Haru face. Jimin hold his head panicking and fell on the floor and started crying. "I'm sorry...  Haru this isn't me at all, I'm s-sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," cried Jimin as tears coming down his cheeks.

Jimin sat down on the floor putting his head down, too ashamed to look up at Haru. Haru still laying on her bed too scared to say a word, she felt powerless and embarrassed. Not moving at all, as tears fall down her cheeks. Jimin ran out of room too scared to realize what he did.

  Haru got up her bed and went to the bathtub, she sat there trying to figure out what just happen.

  That morning Haru woke up and put on her outfit and tried to hide the big hickey Jimin gave me on her neck with a her long hair.

  Haru was scared that Jimin was going to come back in here. Of course She wanted to tell her mother and was worried about her. But she's already old enough to take care of herself.

  Haru decided to go pack her suitcase when she was done she put on her sneaker and left the room then going down the elevator.

  Haru went down the hotel lobby and saw her mother with Jimin. She was scared and was trying to avoid them walking really fast, until her mom saw me. "Haru!," she yelled.

  Haru tried to ignore her but somehow her feet weren't listening and She stopped. She turned around and walk towards her mother and Jimin who was holding each other's hand. "What?," Haru asked.

Haru POV

"When we go back to Seoul, you're going to move in with me, Jiyoung, and Jimin because your brother Minho is going to move to the states and besides, I don't want you to be living alone," she told me.

  I was so shocked because I didn't want to live with them. "Since when do you care about me?," I said.

"Haru," said Jimin, with a sympathy voice. I looked at Jimin, with my swollen red eyes that burn after crying too much.

"I will think about it, I should go now," I said without looking back I walked super fast. I drove back to Seoul it took about 5 hours without resting and I got to my apartment.

Next Morning~

I woke up and was surprised of how tired I was yesterday because when I came back I forgot to take off my shoes.

I went to the bathroom and took shower, I brushed my teeth, I put on nice clothes. And Sehun came to my house, I missed him so much.

"Hi Haru, What's wrong? you look super sad," Sehun asked I chuckled and just ignore him. We sat on the couch together watching some Kdrama, Sehun grasp my hand and squeeze it tightly with his two of him hands.

  He touched my thighs and it tickles and tingles. Sehun came closer to me putting his lips on me and started kissing me, Sehun started going down From my neck to my belly.

Following his lead and as we kissed I unbutton his jeans and before I already know it , we both were naked together and I was on the couch Sehun was on top of me and gently putting his member in my womanhood.

"I want to make you mine," Sehun said to me making me blush. As he went faster and harder, "Ahhh...Sehun it hurts," I moaned.

  Sehun carried me in the bedroom while his member still in me and gently laying me down the bed. He thrust back and fourth.

"I'm tired," I lied. I walked out of the bedroom to get my clothes and went to the bathroom, Sehun still on the bed. "Haru... Hm I'm sorry... If yo..you.. Ya know aren't ready, we can slow down," said Sehun.

___________________________
Hope you are doing well and feeling good. Please make sure to Vote & Comment.  I tried my best this chapter was dedicated to a special person lovewolf_thao Here yo go( ^ω^ ). GO CHECK out my NEW book Bad Romance.