Chapter #21

Kim Haru

Haru walked with Sehun at the mall, Sehun look down at Haru's hand; wanting to hold her hand like she was her boyfriend—Sehun did not hesitate to hold Haru hands as he quickly grab her hand and squeeze it.

Haru looked over Sehun; a very glazed expression on her face, but she was happy that she wasn't the one who had to grab his hand and hold it.

"Haru what type of dresses you want to wear?," Sehun ask—they walk together holding each other's hands as they were husband and wife.

Haru gave Sehun a shrug, "Well I think the theme is Black dresses and suit," said Haru; "Wanna wear White?," ask Sehun giving her a smirk.

Haru chuckled "This is why you're the best," said Haru, putting her hands around Sehun.

"I guess with me being pregnant, it'll be hard to find a dress," Haru said sighing

Sehun looked over at Haru— his eyebrows furrowed, "No, any pregnant women can pull off any dress and still look good," Sehun smile as he ruffle Haru's hair;

"Stop you are ruining my hair," Haru complain, as she fixes her hair. They both went into a shop that caught their eyes with many different dresses and suit.

"Yah! Haru-Ah? Try this on," Sehun scream, holding up a long white dress that was definitely not Haru's style.

Haru laughed and shook her head. After at least 30 mins they finally found a pretty dress; "This dress isn't really white, but I guess it will do," Haru sigh.

"What are you talking about?, that dress is beautiful and it still is white," Sehun said rolling his eyes.

Park Jimin

The ball was tomorrow, Jimin needed a date.

Jimin looks out his window; sitting on his chair as he goes through some of his paperwork for his upcoming new group. He suddenly was thinking of who to bring to the ball; no one else came up to his mind but maybe this person will do.

Jimin took out his phone, he dialed a number; "Hey Hyemin, are you busy tomorrow?," Jimin ask her.

"No,why? You taking me on a date?," ask Hyemin as she judges him for rejecting her last time.

"If that's what you wanna call it," said Jimin, in a not very interested tone of voice.

"So where is this place, you're taking me?," Hyemin question Jimin

"It's a surprise, I'll call you when I'm there," Jimin told her

"Ok," answer Hyemin.

"Oh right, wear a black dress," said Jimin, almost forgotten to tell her the theme was black.

Jimin really wasn't too excited for the ball; but he had hope, maybe. Jimin did not have the energy to work as he pack up all his stuff; he grabbed his car keys from the table and head out.

He drove to Haru's old apartment it was small; well enough for at least two person to live in it, the apartment was simple and modern—the color was a light gray with a tint of white.

He park in front of the apartment; he sat in his car for at least 2 mins—then realize that it was useless; no matter how many times he waited no one came out, he tried knocking on the door but it was empty—no mails,and no furniture.

Haru just disappear, like a dust in the air; she never inform Jimin about her leaving work—she just called her manager and said that she wanted to quit.