Chapter #10

"You do know that me and my mother practically got the same eyes right?," Haru reply back to Jimin. "You must not see what I see," said Jimin. Jimin walked back to his bedroom.

"JIMIN!," yell Haru angrily across the room. "What?," question Jimin calmly "Why did you bring me here?," Haru ask Jimin.

Haru POV-

There was a long silence. I decided to just stay put and not say another word. After 5 min He came back in the bedroom again and grabbed my hand "Let's go somewhere," said Jimin and we walked to car and drove.

I sit there quietly awkwardly just wondering where we are going. "Where do you wanna go," asked Jimin.

I ignore him and looked away from him. He didn't say anything else and just drove to this fancy restaurant which probably cost much more then Ten thousand, and he grabbed something from the trunk.

"Here wear this," said Jimin. "Why?," I ask him, "Hmm.... you're a little underdressed," he said, as he looked up and down at me, and touching his chin.

I looked inside the bag and was surprise. and threw it on the ground "Eww no, just no, get this shit away from me," I said. "Let's go to the amusement park," I insisted.

Jimin was surprised and thought I was going to be stubborn, and we both got inside the car and drove quietly It took 10 mins till we arrive to the amusement park and we got out of the car.

"Now your a little overdressed, don't chu think?," I tease him and laugh. He give out a smirk and roll his eye. "You like these kind of things?," he asked. "Yup, the rides are amazing, come on," I said and grabbed his hand running towards the entrance.

"You're such a kid," chuckle Jimin "Let's go to the cotton and candy stand," I insisted, we walked together.

"Does my mom know about this," I asked him. He looked away from me and ignore me. We got there "What would you like?," he asked me.

"The blue one," I said and pointed at the picture. After that we ate our cotton candy "Wanna go on that scary ride?," he asked me. "I hope you won't piss your pants," I said while laughing and we both ran to the scary ride and waited .

Finally it was our turn to go. We step in the cart and sat down in one of the rides and buckled our seats.

The ride that we were riding was the one that bring you up all the way to the sky and bring you back down. And I closed my eyes I looked over at Jimin he was screaming and smiling.

~after they went to the amusement park~

"I'm hungry, let's go to place to eat," said Jimin, while holding my hand. I looked over at him should I hold his hand? or not ? I thought to myself .

There was no choice and he hold my hand tightly and we walked out of the amusement and went to look for the car, We got in and he drove to the restaurant.

~The restaurant~

We walked in the restaurant it wasn't very fancy but I was happy. We found a seat of two and sat down "May I get you're Order?," asked the waitress smiling. "I'm gonna get the steak," said Jimin

"Do you guys have hmm...," I look down on my menu, "Wow no fried chicken?," I ask the waitress, she shook her head.

"Fine, I'll get the steak too," I said the waitress was done getting our order and suddenly Jimin phone was ringing

"I'm gonna get this," said Jimin smiling. I nodded and he walked over somewhere to take his call. While I was waiting the food came and he came back "Sorry for that," said Jimin and he sat down on his chair and we both ate

"I'm sorry but you should take me home after we eat," I told Jimin as I finish up my food. Suddenly Jimin stood up from his chair and took out some money and threw it on the table he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car, he was very furious

"Let go of me,that hurt!," I scream. He lets go of my hand and opened the car door. I get in the car quickly, Jimin close the door after me, Jimin got in his seat. He quietly sat there "I don't get it Haru," and he started driving.

~Beach house~

We got to the beach house and I open the door and run to the house and ran to the bedroom he let me sleep in, so he wouldn't come in I locked the door.

I lay on the bed trying to forget about everything. I was waiting for him to bang on the door but there was no sound.

I took a shower and grabbed something to wear in the closet. I turned off the lights and suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder I turned around and it was.

_______________________
Thank you for reading please make sure to VOTE&COMMENT ( ^ω^ )It's not much but I'll update on next Wednesday, okay from now on I'll update on every two days a week and it'll be Thursday and Wednesday but no promises I'll try my best. I finally gotten my grades up and *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:* Yasss But it was a late update because I re watched Attack on titans I've been waiting for 3years now and started watching Tokyo Ghoul because many friends of mine have been talking about that anime and I was curious so yea...!! Check out my new book Bad Romance please!!!