Chapter #9

Haru decided to go to her mother house and get her car. She walked to the bus stop and stepped in the bus and sat down quietly putting down her bag on her lap.

The next stop was her's, Haru stood up from her seat and got off the bus and walked to Jimin's house.

Finally she got there and She saw Jimin standing by her car like he was expecting her.

Haru took out her car keys from her purse and accidentally press a button which accidentally sat the alarm on and made a loud.

*beep* *beep*

Jimin was shocked and scared he looked over at Haru. he walked towards her and looked her right in the eyes.

"That was not funny, you really scared me," said Jimin, smiling a little. "Well look at you, you was about to laugh," Haru said and chuckled a little.

"I need to show you something," said Jimin. He gently grasp Haru's arm and drag her to his car he shoved Haru in the seat while he walked over to the driver seat.

Haru POV-

"Where you taking me?," I question "Just somewhere," said Jimin "Well this somewhere, looks bad to me," I said.

Jimin buckled his seatbelt and looked over at me, "Do you wanna die," he asked while eyeing my seatbelt, I suddenly buckled my seatbelt, and he drove off.

"Where are we going? I only came to get my car," I said. He ignore me and turned on the radio which piss me off. I decided it was no use and looked out the window.

When we got there I saw a beautiful island and jimin parked in front of a beach house. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. I was too stubborn to move "I want to go home," I yelled at him.

He unbuckle my seatbelt and carry me out of the seat, "Stop being stubborn and listen to me," he yelled.

"Put me down then," I cried. And he put me down and dragged me in the beach house and opened the door we walked in the house together he pointed at one of the bedroom.

"That bedroom is yours over there and mine is that one," he said I walked towards the bedroom and opened the door. "WOW," I said to myself as my mouth hang open.

I opened the closets and found beautiful dresses and all these amazing make up, jewelry, and clothes. "Why do you have girl clothes?," I yell across the room to Jimin.

"My ex girlfriend stuff," said Jimin
"You had an ex girlfriend?," I ask him
Jimin came in the bedroom leaning on to the door, crossing his arms. "Why?," Jimin ask.

"Nothing, considering how you treat me," I tell him as I go through all the clothes."What's that suppose to mean?," ask Jimin.

"Nothing,really," I reply as Jimin goes back to his bedroom,I put down my purse, and walked to jimin bedroom.

"Ah! I'm so sorry I said," as I found Jimin in his bedroom changing his shirt I suddenly closed his door. I guess he do got a great body and big muscles.

I patiently waited for him in the living room, standing there not knowing what to do. "Let's go," said Jimin.

I was suspicious of him, where was he going to take me, what was going to do. Suddenly I snapped back to reality. I quickly went in to the wardrobe and got on something comfortable. I walk back to Jimin.

"I have a lot of questions, for you," I tell him "Bring it on, but I'm open book here," said Jimin. I squint my eyes looking at him. "But right now, don't ask any question for me," said Jimin I shook my head.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes Jimin came over to me looking me right straight in my eyes."You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," said Jimin.

___________________________
You're beautiful, and let yourself know that. Vote & Comment, thank you very much. If you love this book then check out my new book Bad Romance.