Chapter #5

Haru POV

As jimin introduced himself, the waitress came and asked us what we were getting, "I want the beef soup," said mother

"Me too," said Jimin, "Aren't you eating?," Jimin offered me "Nah, it's good seeing you both eat will fill me up," I decline his offer nicely.

"Sehun!," I yelled out the cafeteria, as I saw him outside the cafeteria walking,
He saw me through the glass window. Sehun walked in the cafeteria, he came in and pulled up the chair next to me.

Sehun sat next to me, "Since your friend is here why don't you order something," Jimin said "No it's good," I said scoffing

"Are you sure? It be an honor to hear about you," Jimin said. "Don't worry, we will be seeing each other's often, so I think I'll make it up to both of you somehow," I said

The waitress came and put the drinks on the table, before running out of the cafeteria I quickly took a ice cubes out of the drinks with my fingers, before the waitress poured the water in the cup quickly plop in it my mouth.

I ran out the cafeteria dragging Sehun along with me. "That was too awkward, I kind of feel bad!," I tell Sehun "You know, you are just too much," said Sehun

"What do you mean?," I question Sehun, Ignoring my question Sehun grabbed my arms leading me outside on the beach. We walked on the seashore together "Let me get on your back," I said while smiling and giggling, I got on his back and he carried me.

Jimin POV

Haru walked out of the cafeteria, she's just adorable her pale skin, and her red rose cheeks.

"I'm sorry about her, she's just super stubborn," said Min Sohee. I smiled at her Min Sohee. I looked out the window I can see Haru with her friend.

They looked super close and Happy, her smiling just somehow makes me happy. She's so different somehow. "So, Min Sohee, your daughter isn't anything like you at all," I tell Min Sohee.

"Oh yea, Haru takes after her dad genes and his personality, she's exactly like her father," Min Sohee said while eating her food.

"Oh really?," I ask Min Sohee, "Yup pretty much, she's loud, She's very lazy, she's humble, and she isn't a lady like at all," said Sohee

"Wow, you must really know a lot about your daughter considering you haven't seen her for over 16 years," I tell her, Sohee ignore me and kept on eating. "Let's go up and have some fun, we haven't have any fun since we plan our wedding," I said to Min Sohee.

Sohee leaned closer to me and gently kissed me, We stopped and leave the cafeteria, as soon as we got to our suite.
I hold her bride style to our suite. I laid her on the bed and started kissing her neck down to here breast giving them a gently touch.

Unzipping her dress, I grabbed her ass tightly they felt good and and she took off her dress while I took off my T-shirt and my shorts.

And now we were both naked and I pushed her on the bed and I slowly got on top of her while I had my right hand fingering her womanhood which were already cumming inside her black lacy underwear.

I hold Sohee around my waist and I put her in position where she sat on my lap facing me, my member in her womanhood. "Ahh...ahh faster ! Jimin ! faster," she said. As she thrust up an down. Min Sohee body was perfect she had nice big tight ass and big boobs.

Haru POV

After going outside we decided to go back inside and we both in the hotel room. "Wanna cook?," he asked "Yes I'm so hungry," I answered, We both cooked ramen noodles.

After that Sehun said goodbye and left to go to Seoul. Sehun went back to Seoul, I  took off my clothes and got in the shower washing my hair.

   I stepped out of the shower and put on a big sweatshirt I wore nothing under the big shirt but only some undies.

I went into the my bedroom and I saw Jimin standing there shirtless he looked like he just woke up and he was only wearing his shorts his chocolate abs were showing.

He came near me and pushed me on the bed and our faces were so close I could feel his lips on mine "Why do you got to be so beautiful," he leaned in closer to my neck and started kissing gently my neck.

"What are you doing! Get off of me!," I yelled  pushing him off of me, but he wouldn't budge at all. "Help!!," I screamed trying to get away from him but he pinned me tight onto the bed.

"No one is going to hear you," he said to me putting his pointer finger on my lips. "Shhh...," he said to me.

________________________
How was it? lol I know right its weird even me reading it is really cringing. I hope that may only good things happens to you. Please make sure to Comment & Vote, thank you for your support.
What the fuck are y'all doing?! GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK BAD ROMANCE!!!