Chapter #12

~After work~

Jimin POV

I came back home and decided to take Haru somewhere. I walked in the beach house and she was sleeping on the couch. I decided not to wake her up and waited I took a shower and got ready for our night while I picked out her clothes.

She finally woke up yawning she look so cute, I'm keep on falling in love with her more and more. When did you get here?," asked Haru "Oh I came back here a few hours ago," I answered

"We're going out somewhere and I picked out your clothes already," I said to her and showed her the clothes that I picked out. "What? I just woke up I'm hungry too," complain Haru as she rub her stomach.

"You're lucky, because we are going to eat somewhere," I tell her, "Fine," she said, Haru quickly got up and changed.
As she came out she looked incredibly beautiful my jaw dropped opened...

Haru POV

"Let me get that for you," said Jimin as he ran to the door opening it. I walked out and waited for him while he locked the doors.

We got to the car and Jimin was being such a gentlemen. While we drive, I looked at the way his perfect jawline was structure, The way his big lips looked, He had his big muscle and I kept on staring at what a beautiful creature God made.

Jimin looked over at me smiling we both smiled at each other... Finally we were there it was a beautiful big rich mansion. I stepped out and looked at the big mansion.

Jimin grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him it was pretty awkward because it felt like he was touching my butt and since the skirt was short I had to pull down on it so it wouldn't show my undies.

As we walked in the mansion it had a huge cafeteria and everything was pretty. Jimin went in the front desk and checked in.

This girl who was not a waitress but maybe a friend of Jimin because they hugged, walked us to a big table, there were 3 seats.

I sat down and Jimin was talking to the girl ... I was sitting in the chair quietly by myself Jimin kept on talking to this one girl who was probably the same age as him.

She had short curly hair and a soft innocent make up on her and her dress was like innocent dress which made me feel like I was a slaying next to her.

I decided not to interrupt them and waited I kinda felt jealous my heart was burning up I wanted his attention I don't want him to look at any girls other than me.

Finally Jimin was done talking to her and came over to me and he introduced her to me "Haru this is my friend Katie, Katie this is Haru," Said Jimin.

And they both sat down while Jimin pulled out her chair for her which made me jealous because he didn't pulled out my chair for me.

Jimin was sitting between me and Katie. I sat there swinging my feet back and forth while they laugh and giggle talking about random stuff.

Then a waitress came and gave us the menus "What would you like?," ask the waitress.

They both looked up from their menu. And said their orders, Jimin looked over at me and I just smiled and I said whatever is good.

And then the waitress was gone, Jimin didn't even look at me for a second he was too busy talking to his friend.

It wasn't fun at all I was very mad and jealous I decided to go use the bathroom. I went in the bathroom and stood by the sink.

My make up was a little bit ruined I quickly cleaned it off and someone came in the bathroom I looked over and it was Katie she walked toward me with a very angry face and slapped ma face hard

"Jimin is mine!! How dare you take him away from me!!," yelled Katie I put my hand on my cheeks and it was burning up pretty fast.

"Don't ever go near him or else I'll make my father end your life," said Katie and walked away.

"What is her problem?, Geez talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed," I said to myself. I should of fight that little bitch, but not with me looking this beautiful.

I turned around and I looked at the mirror there was a big red mark, it was pretty embarrassing.

I didn't want to go back to the table where Katie was and I walked out of the restaurant. There was shopping malls and different kinds of stores, and what not.

I went in one of them and people were staring at me and I decided to get a hoodie, sweatpants, and some sneaker. I change into them and trying to hide myself away from Jimin.

I walked out of the big mansion and decided to go home even if it means walking all the way there, I had my phone and called Sehun.

"Hello," I said, "Haru!!! Where are you?!," yelled Sehun.

I lied to him and he said he was going to pick me up. I sat outside of the mansion and it seems like Jimin was probably still in the mansion.

~2 hour later~

I'm still sitting outside waiting for him, I look like a bum, but a beautiful bum. Until finally he shows up and quickly got out of his car he ran toward me and hug me tightly.

He didn't let go of me and kiss me on the forehead, he looked me in the eyes and said

"Are you okay?!,". "Yeah I'm alright," I answered and we both walked to his car and got in.

As we sit in the car my phone was ringing, I looked down the caller ID was Park Jimin.
_________________________
How was it? Thank you for reading my fanfic and please make sure to Vote & Comment. I love you guys... a lot of people  message me and said this book was disgusting... well I'm really sorry about that but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I'll keep on writing this story till Its even more disgusting 😂 JK no but
Seriously I'll do my best.
Yo!!! I just published my new book it's Bad Romance go check it out.