Chapter #8

Haru drive about 7 mins later. The engine stopped and Haru was stuck in the middle of the road.

There were no cars out here. She grabbed her phone and stepped out of the car and tried to call Minho until she notice she forgot her phone.

"UGHH... IM SO DUMB UGHHH..," Haru cried as she started hitting her head.

Without no sneakers, Haru accidentally stepped on a glass "Ouch ugh!," Haru cried. She tried to pick the glass out my foot but it bleed even more.

Until a white Rover pulled over, the person opened the car door and Haru looked and there he was, Jimin standing there looking at her.

He went back in his trunk and pulled out some bandages and grabbed a sandals that looks really comfortable. He walked towards her.

"Go sit down in the car and I'll get the glass for you," he said.
"Don't act all nice, I don't want your help," said Haru, Jimin pick up Haru.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!," yell Haru hitting Jimin's back and kicking her legs trying to break free. Jimin put Haru down on his backseat, Ignoring her.

"Haru, I don't want to hurt you, just trust me," calmly said Jimin. "You want me to trust YOU? YOU?!," scoffed Haru. He took out the glass for her and tied it up with a bandage for her.

As he was tying up the bandage for her, Haru looked at him. The more she look at him, the more he became interesting, the way his mono-eyelids is shaped, his big plump lips, and his body.

Jimin got up "Is it too tight?," he asked Haru shook her head. Jimin put the sandals on for Haru. He walked to the drivers seat and put on his seatbelt.

Jimin started driving, without them speaking he drove and got to Haru's house. Haru unbuckle her seatbelt and opened the car door. "Don't worry about your car, tomorrow just come to the house and get it," he said. Haru nodded and to her walked house.

~The next morning~

Haru walked to the bus stop and got into the bus to go to work. Haru got to her company, as she was about to go in the dance studio.

"Haru!," called manager Jung. Haru turn around and saw manager Jung. "Yes manager," Haru answered. He came over to Haru with a serious face.

"Today you will create an choreography for a new rookie group who is going to debut soon," said manger Jung,  "What group is it," Haru asked, "Beauty," said manager Jung, Haru looked at him "Manager Jung! I'm sorry but I can't," Haru said.

"Why?," he asked with a mad face. She pointed at her foot , "I had an injury," Haru said. "Uhh... now what should I do," manger Jung. "What's your concept?," Haru question manager Jung.

"Strong and powerful," reply manager Jung, "Ask Sehun, I think he will be helpful," Haru tell manager Jung.

______________________
Hopefully you all had/ have an amazing birthday, I hope that y'all will fine a true meaning to life. Vote & Comment. Thank you very much. It'll be awesome if you check out my new book Bad Romance.