Chapter #13

Haru POV

I decided not to answer because I was very mad. Sehun asked who it was and I ignore him. Finally we got to my apartment, I really didn't want to talk at all so I decided to open the car door and slammed the door so Sehun would know that I'm mad and didn't want to talk to him.

I opened the front door lobby and walked to the elevator. Sehun was following me as we were both in the elevator it was awkward until we got to my floor.

He grabbed my arm dragging me to my door and unlock my door and He pull me in my apartment he closed the door and pushed me on the wall.

He look at my lips he moved his head close to mine and his lips was closer, closer, closer, and closer to my lips he was about to kiss me until I push him off me

"What's going on?," he asked, "Why are you ignoring me?," he asked again.
"Please I don't want to talk," I quietly said.

"Who did this to you?," Sehun ask me. I looked down trying not to show Sehun that I was about to cry.

"I'll leave you alone so you can rest but tomorrow I want to know what happened," said Sehun and he left my apartment.

~Next morning~

I woke up and put on my clothes, brushed my teeth, and ate some snack so I can get ready for work. When I got to work I saw Sehun talking with the noona while smiling. I tried to hide from him but he caught me

"Haru!," yelled Sehun and ran toward to me

"I have good news for you," said Sehun. I looked at him a little confused "Huh?," I said

"Well PD-nim said that you're creating a new choreography for the upcoming song by a group called Got7," said Sehun, I looked at him and smiled.

"They're in the dance studio waiting for you," he said as he pointed his finger at the dance studio door.

I quickly walked to the dance studio, as I walked in I really didn't know their name but the only one who I know was Yugyeom because he was the dancing machine and I really liked his dancing style.

I introduce myself "Hi my name is Haru and I'm your choreographer," I said with a big smile.

They introduce their self one by one the first one was JB "Hi Haru I am the leader JB," said JB and had a huge eye smile.

"Hi my name is Mark," Said Mark and they went on and on.

Finally they finished introducing themselves and we were doing warm ups after we were doing warm up we put on their new comeback song and tried to find a good choreography to it.
Finally we found 5 steps to start off the dance with.

"You guys are really good and you don't even need my help," I said while smiling at them

"You're really good and so far the dance move are really good, JYP-PDnim was going to help us but he's already focusing on other groups and decided to let you help us," said JB

"Hmm... Haru-shi what group do you help make choreography for?," asked Jackson

"Oh I'm helping Beauty(a new rookie group) , well last time I was suppose to create a choreography for them but I was injured and my friend said he do it and yea now I'm helping you guys," I answered.

"Well anyway practice was good and we will meet tomorrow," I said and we all say goodbyes. After that I walked out the door I saw Sehun holding a water bottle.

"Here take this," Seuhn said and gave me the water bottle, I took it and opened the cap and drink it.

"Hey Haru, do you want to hmm... go eat with me?," asked Sehun as he scratched his head

"I'm sorry maybe next time?," I asked as I walk to my car, I really didn't want to talk to him at all.

I drove to my apartment as I got there my phone was ringing I look down to see who it was and it was Jimin.
I answer the phone "Hello?,"

"I'm coming over," said Jimin and he end the call.

When I got to my apartment I saw Jimin waiting by the door, his hands was in his pocket he was wearing a white button up shirt tucked in his black pants.

When he saw me he came running to me and hugged me "I'm sorry," he said as he hug me tightly, I push him away from him

"Don't touch me! Please leave!," I yelled and push him to the elevator, I unlock my apartment and quickly went in slamming the door.

I lean against the door crying, I really don't even know why but these feelings I have right now are destroyed, I felt like I'm dying. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face I made some ramen to eat.

It was already 10:00 somehow I heard a knock at my door I opened the door to see Jimin standing their crying, I didn't know what to do and decided to let him in and washed him up.

He was on my bed laying there I came in, he was shirtless and I could see those dark abs, god damn those damn abs, I gave him some pills to take because he had a fever.

"Here take some pills," I said and watched him while he took the pills. As I was about to walk out of my bedroom Jimin hold my hand while laying down he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry about Katie," he said. I could see in his eyes he was really sorry and he mean it. "It's alright," I said.

"Please lay down by me," said Jimin and I lay down by him,  he hugged me and we both fell asleep.

~Next morning~

As I woke up I got ready to go to work. Jimin was still sleeping so I made him soup and put some pills and water on the night stand.

And I drove to work. As I got their I waited for the boys in the dance studio.
The first one to get here was Mark he was really shy and couldn't talk.

"Good morning," I said to him as I fiddled with my phone waiting for a call from Jimin I sat on the floor.

Mark smiled at me and walked over "Good morning," he said to me. Then all the members come in very loud screaming, yelling, and laughing. They stopped when they see me with Mark.

"Mark, you came early," said the Jackson.

Mark looked away shyly, "So you guys already know what to do right?," I asked and they all nodded and we begin with our warm ups which includes stretching.

When we were all done we begin making little parts of the choreography until we were sweating like crazy, we had already made a bunch of steps and we were finally done.

As we finish up Jackson called me "Haru do you want to go have lunch with us?," asked Jackson

"What are you guys having?," I asked.

"We are eating black bean noodle," said JB, I nodded "We are ordering it right now," said Youngjae.

We all sat in their cafeteria in the company. And the food arrive, we started eating

"Haru where are you from?," asked Yugyeom, "Oh I'm from here," I answered. We really didn't talk much but we talk about our dance and plans for it.

After we ate, we said good bye and I left. As I walked out the company Sehun was waiting for me.

"Let's go somewhere," he said before I could say anything he hold my hand and we walked to Hongdae were many people were and we start looking at street performance.

_________________________
Thank you for reading please make sure to VOTE&COMMENT. I love you guys and these stuff are made up so please keep that in mind. Lol anyway I was thinking about ending the book quickly but not that quickly where you guys will get confused. But yea now new characters. Go FUCKING READ MY NEW BOOK BAD ROMANCE NOW!!!. Thank you very much.