Chapter #4

Hi everyone so thank you for reading my books I will work harder now in the future please stay tuned in. So today I had school and I was in math class I was reading BTS smut 😂😅 and the teacher was teaching up front and the principle came in the classroom to see what we were learning so , I didn't know and I was on my school IPad which everyone was because we were working on a math problem on the iPad and then the principle came near me and saw that I wasn't doing my work he looked at my iPad and he read the sex part. And looked at me 😂 He gaved me a warning thank goodness but my friends laughed there ass off. I'm so embarrassed 😩.
________________________
Haru POV

I woke up not seeing Sehun anywhere. I stood up and put on my outfit. I step out of the hotel. I went in the elevator that's when I saw my mother and her new husband.

I stretch and give a out huge a yawn. They both give me an awkward smile. "What?," I ask cluelessly giving them a confused expression.

I looked over at My mothers husband, seeing him blushing and smiling just really pisses me off. We were in the elevator together, mom was wearing a short black mini dress she looked like she was in her 20's .

"Honey," mom said I turned around but she was talking to her husband I thought she was calling me. That was too awkward. Ughh now how should I kill myself, maybe drink bleach?

The elevator door finally opened, mother walked out with Jimin and I walked out behind Jimin. Putting my hands in my pants. Leaning back a little as I walk.

"Haru follow me," mother said. Not looking back at me while saying that. I was so confused and didn't want to.

Ughh what have I done to deserve this I said to myself, but I end up following both of them I followed her as she head toward the hotel cafeteria. Jimin pulled up my mom's seat and she sat down and we all both sat down.

"So where's Jiyoung?," I asked. "Young lady! Don't you know your manners?," yelled mom, "I'm sorry," I said. Even though I wasn't actually sorry. Not knowing what I did wrong. Giving them the WTF stare.

"Honey this is my daughter Kim Haru,"  mom said to Jimin "Hi," I said, giving him a glare and offering him to shake his hands without looking at him not really interested.

Jimin mouth slightly open looking surprised, then quickly close it. "Hi," said Jimin.

I introduced myself."So what do you do?," I asked him, just acting casual not really interested in what he does.

_________________________
I hope you're having an wonderful day/night. Please make sure to Vote & Comment. It will really mean a lot if you go check out my NEW book Bad Romance. Thank you again!